Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The video's not available in the USA.

Btw, don't suggest "Hola," they steal and sell your internet bandwidth.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Ik but you can't argue the fact that that goal shouldn't be anywhere near top 20 goals,yet top 10 goals of the season.

I don't. That's why the only explanation is that they chose it based on its importance.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What the fuck is going on ... UEFA also sucking it up to ronaldo now ?

At least 2 goals I can think of are better, Messi's 2-0 against Bayern, and Neymar's 2-1 against PSG in the group stages.

Fucking cry baby, always has to get awards he doesn't deserve!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What the fuck is going on ... UEFA also sucking it up to ronaldo now ?

At least 2 goals I can think of are better, Messi's 2-0 against Bayern, and Neymar's 2-1 against PSG in the group stages.

Fucking cry baby, always has to get awards he doesn't deserve!

Suarez vs PSG as well.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That was a great finish from Ronaldo against Liverpool , but it definitely wasn't the best goal of the CL 2014/2015. UEFA might have gotten an early release of that Ronaldo movie.

Last edited:

dakt

You gotta be kidding me. I thought Leo's skinning of Boateng would easily win it. Heck, even Luis Suarez's nutmeg goal against PSG is easily better than that one.

Nope. Leo cant make that power slide at the end like Ronaldo. Let's face it, Leo has some shitty celebrations.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Suarez vs PSG as well.

Indeed!

I also remember a screamer from Giroud in group stages.. there are so many that could be #1, yet it goes to that stupid CR goal.

Where are the madrid fans that are indignated by this ? right, no one! But when Messi gets an award for getting to final of the freaking World Cup everyone, culés included jumps at him, I'm sick of this.

Home of Barca Fans