Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

D

damunk

@ rasko - Pity as if were were to change the Messi wiki and place the assists and remove player names that lower the page content then these changes would instantly be revoked.

Messi fans cannot even take control of their own players page.
Anyhow. Moving swiftley along.

I have a game for you guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODmCTozLPw

Can any of you spot if CR7 shakes Messi's hand at the end of the video at around 7.08.
I THINK NOT :)

Morten

@ rasko - Pity as if were were to change the Messi wiki and place the assists and remove player names that lower the page content then these changes would instantly be revoked.

Messi fans cannot even take control of their own players page.
Anyhow. Moving swiftley along.

I have a game for you guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODmCTozLPw

Can any of you spot if CR7 shakes Messi's hand at the end of the video at around 7.08.
I THINK NOT :)

It looks like he is shaking his hand, if not that means he shook hands with Pedro twice. Many hands there, not clear to see from that angle, really.

Morten

Shows how bad Portugal are that they needed that kind of performance

True, and Ronaldo is going to get all the blame when he cant save them, just how it goes. Thats not saying he cant do better for them, he has had his fair share of bad performances.

Last edited:

mehdimike

I do not get all this "Portugal is so weak" talk btw. They are a good team imo. Of course they were better about 10 years ago but their exit in last year's WC was embarrasing for such a team.

They are really really bad
No offence to our portuguese friends:)

Just look at their players and see where they are playing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I do not get all this "Portugal is so weak" talk btw. They are a good team imo. Of course they were better about 10 years ago but their exit in last year's WC was embarrasing for such a team.

Indeed. People make them out to be like they're the Faroe Islands.

mehdimike

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]
I didn't see Norway's game
Did odegaard play well?(I know this is Ronaldo's section,sorry Admins!:blush:)

Morten

Indeed. People make them out to be like they're the Faroe Islands.

Portugal was a good team for quite some time, but after 2012 they have steadily gone downhill. They were rarely the most exiting team, but they were good at defending, but now they cant even do that anymore.

Morten

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]
I didn't see Norway's game
Did odegaard play well?(I know this is Ronaldo's section,sorry Admins!:blush:)

Not really, no one played well. He did have some great moments in second half, should have had an assist. All in all it was not a very good performance though. Dont blame him or any player in particular, Norway is just a mess all over.

DonAK

Portugal was a good team for quite some time, but after 2012 they have steadily gone downhill. They were rarely the most exiting team, but they were good at defending, but now they cant even do that anymore.

That's more down to the coach than anything else. They still got decent-good players. It's a good team which doesn't function as well as it should be.

mehdimike

Not really, no one played well. He did have some great moments in second half, should have had an assist. All in all it was not a very good performance though.

I hope Rafa puts him in the squad next year.Messi became Messi by playing and scoring against Real and other big teams.I know it requires huge nuts to play him but i feel its vital for his improvment!

DonAK

I hope Rafa puts him in the squad next year.Messi became Messi by playing and scoring against Real and other big teams.I know it requires huge nuts to play him but i feel its vital for his improvment!

Ødegaard is not as talented as Messi was. Ødegaard is 16 while Messi at 17 was fucking amazing and humiliating legendary players. He won't become another Messi and warming the bench in Real Madrid won't be beneficial for him at all. He need to play regularly. They should loan him out to a team that will play him.

Morten

Ødegaard isnt Messi, he is a very big talent, but not once in a century-talent. He will probably be loaned out, if he is loaned out to a mid-table la liga side that would be great for him imo. He wont get playtime here next season.

Home of Barca Fans