Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ødegaard reminds me a lot of about James actually. Like a young James with better dribbling.

Morten

Should shoot more. Atleast for the NT. Always seem to be looking for the pass which some of his useless team mates ruins anyway.

He needs to be a finisher as well as a creator, if he is going to take this NT somewhere. As it is now he is a creator.

mehdimike

Ødegaard is not as talented as Messi was. Ødegaard is 16 while Messi at 17 was fucking amazing and humiliating legendary players. He won't become another Messi and warming the bench in Real Madrid won't be beneficial for him at all. He need to play regularly. They should loan him out to a team that will play him.

Messi was/is unique,i know.But my point was that any talent needs a proper chances to prove or improve his game!

Morten

Ødegaard is not as talented as Messi was. Ødegaard is 16 while Messi at 17 was fucking amazing and humiliating legendary players. He won't become another Messi and warming the bench in Real Madrid won't be beneficial for him at all. He need to play regularly. They should loan him out to a team that will play him.

Clearly Messi was amazing at a young age, and everyone could see that. But humiliating great players and dominating games at 17? Im sure he had performances here and there that was great, but he wasnt an established world star at that time. He was barely just getting chances for Barca, no?

DonAK

Clearly Messi was amazing at a young age, and everyone could see that. But humiliating great players and dominating games at 17? Im sure he had performances here and there that was great, but he wasnt an established world star at that time. He was barely just getting chances for Barca, no?

Didn't say he was an established world star. Just that he at a year older showed something truly mesmerizing when he played.

mehdimike

In fact the first time i saw his greatness was the 2006-07 Classico.At 16-19 he was something like sterling IMO.He lacked finishing ,Stamina and on-time passes.
Suddenly in the 2008-09 season he turned into the GOAT player.

mehdimike

qybu3q.jpg

DonAK

Please. Messi at Sterling's age was a much superior player. Sterling wouldn't even be fit to tie his shoes.

GoGGi

One thing is 100% for sure between Messi and Odegaard... Messi at 16 was humble and didnt act like a fuckin' primadonna.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans