Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What record?

Read somewhere his season's over and he's off for a holiday now.

Yeah, he asked to be released from the friendly vs Italy so he can have like 28 days of preparing himself/resting before the pre-season . Hopefully he'll go and visit that nutritionist from Italy :messi: .

GoGGi

I hate his primadonna attitude, but he is amazing hard worker. I bet he will be in incredible form at start of the season even more now, because he is aware of Messi's advantage for bDor voting.

Morten

55 goals for his country is nuts though. Best Portuguese in history without question.

There is Eusebio, however, now, i never watched him play but he too had exeptional statistics. Many rate them fairly even from what i have seen.

Last edited:

Morten

Eusebio is rated higher from those I've spoken with.

While other rates Ronaldo higher, the point is, in Portugal the talk is mainly about these two. It seems these 2 are the highest rated Portugese players, or at least attackers, by some margin.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I cannot even remember when was the last time he did something like this. Probably one of his best tricks in his whole career.

He did some great skill moves over the years,he just doesn't skill as much as he used to. The attention of the whole world is already at him, if he tries to skill and fails it spreads like wildfire. The last few nutmegs that he pulled were phenomenal.
I also wanna say that Portugal probably has the best kits. Both their home and away kits are epic.

Asylum15

He did some great skill moves over the years,he just doesn't skill as much as he used to. The attention of the whole world is already at him, if he tries to skill and fails it spreads like wildfire. The last few nutmegs that he pulled were phenomenal.
I also wanna say that Portugal probably has the best kits. Both their home and away kits are epic.

Leo the same. Argentina drew 2-2, so Messi can't do it for Argentina, etc etc.

Huge pressure.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Leo the same. Argentina drew 2-2, so Messi can't do it for Argentina, etc etc.

Huge pressure.

I actually do think that's one of the reasons why Messi isn't as good for Argentina like he is for Barca. The pressure when he plays for Argentina is much higher .
I'd use Neymar and Bale for example. Neymar in 2013-14 wasn't even 50 % for Barca of what he was for Brazil. Neymar is the star of Brazil ,everybody loves him. The same thing with Bale for Wales. They are cracking under the pressure,even the biggest players do that.Neymar is starting to overcome that and playing really well for Barca, Bale isn't yet. I don't agree with guys on this site who say that Ronaldo cracks under the pressure. It affects him but not as much as you think . He is carrying a weak/mediocre Portugal team, idk how you can say that Portugal is good. Just compare them to Germany,Brazil,Argentina, Spain etc.

Home of Barca Fans