Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

i_bleed_blaugrana

" what the fuck is this? The ball is supposed to be inside the goal and not in the crossbar. I wont do these kind of shit"

How anyone would want to coach a conceited prick is beyond me.

The sooner Madrid stop centering the team around him, the better. He's scoring more because the quality around him has improved, he can't even beat anyone with skill consistently.

James should be who they build around, tbh.

serghei

My god Ronaldo is destructive in everything he does. Destructive for the opponent because he scores so much, and destructive for his own team because he's ego has gotten so big, that it hurts the club more than Real Madrid fans want to admit. I was a moderate fan of him and his dedication for his profession up until the last few years, but his behaviour is getting out of control these days.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madrid papers saying he has returned in a better form than ever.

How long before he has a poor game and his knee issues surface again? :pep:

Morten

He´s bullying Benitez. New video: Benitez tell the players to do crossbar challenge and ronaldo says " what the fuck is this? The ball is supposed to be inside the goal and not in the crossbar. I wont do these kind of shit" lol.
Benitez, you legend.

http://www.miragens.abola.pt/media.aspx?id=22844
It looked like there were no hard feelings after a couple of minutes. But anyway, he is right, you dont practise to hit the crossbar, whats the point?

silvia

His ego shows himself Queen B. Center of world...
that ceremony boosting out his name, filming his own movie himself with his money, saying he is superior and sweeping his emblem while he got red card, saying '$hit' to his manager...:lol:

I feels that she is gonna punch a refree this season... Bad habits never disappear.:mou:

Beast

The Observer
He will never be the same... i remember the GPS devise they had on the players last year and it showed how Ronaldo lost pace he was the 4th fastest player in the squad ... he refused to wear them again and discarded the results .. his legs are aging and he can't dribble or run or be agile as he was before.. you can see in the goal he scored in City the old Ronaldo would have taken the shot as soon as the ball was coming now he needs to stop it first & most of the time his knees can't handle that (was clear as well in the City game when he failed to trap the ball and it bounced ahead ) ... the more people come to the conclusion that he won't be the same the better... that's of course also the same advise for Ronaldo

his best hope to prolong his career a bit is to play behind a striker , as a winger he is far from being effective due to the above

Beast

The Observer
It looked like there were no hard feelings after a couple of minutes. But anyway, he is right, you dont practise to hit the crossbar, whats the point?

he is far from being right.. think about it .. which one will improve the accuracy ? aiming at a cross bar or aiming at the goal ? ... we've seen better shooting accuracy in the City game and i believe such methods will improve the finishing.. if you can aim your shot at the crossbar you can aim it anywhere else and it will go in

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mourinho: "Hazard is in the top three in the world now, alongside Messi and Ronaldo. And last season he was better than Ronaldo."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans