Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
6dba598dgw1eul33o0kexg20e307w7wi.gif

Neymessi

He is 30 right?When do you think he will finally start to show signs of decline?He shows no signs of declining anytime soon though.He even hardly gets injured now even though he is aging.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is 30 right?When do you think he will finally start to show signs of decline?He shows no signs of declining anytime soon though.He even hardly gets injured now even though he is aging.

Probably in 3 to 4 years. Before that happens, I expect him to still bag in a boat load of goals each season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Probably in 3 to 4 years. Before that happens, I expect him to still bag in a boat load of goals each season.

I can't wait!

We all know he's not gonna go down easy, it's gonna be everyone else's fault, bale, benitez, whatever, but NOT cristina declining in his head.. good times ahead :)

Neymessi

I can't wait!

We all know he's not gonna go down easy, it's gonna be everyone else's fault, bale, benitez, whatever, but NOT cristina declining in his head.. good times ahead :)

Yeah.He played the cl final with a really big injury risk.He is crazy.Won't accept it the easy way when he declines.

Last edited:

dakt

Does this supposed to prove anything? "Trick" is very cheap and can be done by anyone who has touched the ball 3 times in their lifetime.
Why do people fall for these things!?

@0:34
That decceleration and small change of direction is pure brilliance, all done in one pass from his left foot to his right, almost effortlessly, but enough to leave his opponent behind.

Beast

The Observer
Man he's been declining for more than a year.. he is smart enough to go inside the box a lot & cover it with goals but he lost a lot of pace , shooting accuracy & agility ...

Beast

The Observer
Scoring wise for sure... but as effort & the rest of the stuff i wrote ? sure not..

his 50 goals are mostly tab-ins, headers & penalties .. you will barely see a shot from outside the box going in (needless to say between the posts even ) or a freekick .. you will barely see him rampaging or terrorizing any defender with his speed anymore ..

S7_MUFC

Scoring wise for sure... but as effort & the rest of the stuff i wrote ? sure not..

his 50 goals are mostly tab-ins, headers & penalties .. you will barely see a shot from outside the box going in (needless to say between the posts even ) or a freekick .. you will barely see him rampaging or terrorizing any defender with his speed anymore ..

This...I'd be livid if we spend 70-80 million on him because he'll struggle big time in the premier league playing for a team without many creative outlet...

Devils

He rage quit an interview today when asked about FIFA.

Said "I don't give a fuck about FIFA" and walked out.

Lmao.

Home of Barca Fans