Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Alik

Funny, Ronaldo dresses like a homeless guy and he gets praised. Messi dresses like it, he gets criticised.

:troll:

Stric

This is too damn funny to be true. He must have lost a bet or something. Cause there's no way someone can be that freaking weird.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't he ask the media to leave him alone not long ago ?

Oh yeah, new season and BO time coming up I forgot :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Funny that you all laugh about Ronaldos obsession with his looks/hair, when Neymar is the same type.

You missed the point on purpose there didn't you Morten?

Ofc, Neymar and a ton of other players are obsessed with their hair, what is funny here is the videos that CR has been posting lately, help me choose my underwear, leave me alone, help me choose my haircut .. he really looks ridiculous in these, plus we all know what's their purpose, deep down, even you know ;)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
You missed the point on purpose there didn't you Morten?

Ofc, Neymar and a ton of other players are obsessed with their hair, what is funny here is the videos that CR has been posting lately, help me choose my underwear, leave me alone, help me choose my haircut .. he really looks ridiculous in these, plus we all know what's their purpose, deep down, even you know ;)

^this you won't see Ney posting on the social media asking which underwear he should wear or something :lol:

xavisionary

An interesting experiment would be to give you reading this all of Ronaldo's wealth, fame and talent and see what you do with it.

Home of Barca Fans