Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Alarcón

I feel sorry for him getting booed in every stadium in Spain. I don't think that's okay regardless of what he has done or said. There are players who are much more arrogant than him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe they'd stop booing him if he stopped being a cunt all the time.

Most of the time, it's his own doings and antics.

raskolnikov

I think they started booing him after his dive and theatrics afterwards, also he is always provocing the crowd and being a total cunt. He totally brings it on himself that he booed that much more than other good players.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Just saw highlights of the Gijon - Real game. This guy was complaining literally every damn time one of his teammates decided to do anything else than passing to him. + his dolphin moves every time he is touched in the box. Can't stand this cunt.

Co0ter

I feel sorry for him getting booed in every stadium in Spain. I don't think that's okay regardless of what he has done or said. There are players who are much more arrogant than him.

Its his own fault he gets booed. It antagonizes opposition fans and is one of the most egocentric, arrogant cunts I've ever seen. His celebrations are absolutely dreadful.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Just saw highlights of the Gijon - Real game. This guy was complaining literally every damn time one of his teammates decided to do anything else than passing to him. + his dolphin moves every time he is touched in the box. Can't stand this cunt.

Where are you watching these extended highlights? The La Liga channel on youtube doesn't seem to be posting highlights this season. Such a shame, the channel was amazing last season :(

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Where are you watching these extended highlights? The La Liga channel on youtube doesn't seem to be posting highlights this season. Such a shame, the channel was amazing last season :(

I am watching them on laola1.tv. They also show every La Liga game live. Unfortunately it is only available in Germany and Austria as far as I know.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The reaction he gave when the ref denied the pen was hilarious. His long shots are good but he takes too many of them with too little success. Sometimes it affects the team. What is amazing is how he glides past defenses effortlessly. His off the ball movement is damn good.

Home of Barca Fans