Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Ronaldo will come back stronger, his competetive nature and quality will ensure that. Wish he could be a bit happier for his teammates when they are doing well though.

Unless he scores 50+ goals a year his selfish attitude will end up hurting Madrid more than helping.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Of course he'll come back. He's easily the player who get the highest amount of quality service in all of world football. With his quality is it inevitable he'll score a ton of goals.

But Zanela is right. This could be his last season at RM.

Morten

Unless he scores 50+ goals a year his selfish attitude will end up hurting Madrid more than helping.

I doubt it, he has done plenty more good for us than bad over the time he has been here. He has been a ruthless machine. He has had slow starts before btw, then went on to his usual 50+ anyway.
Will he get his usual 50+ this year? We have to wait and see, he doesnt need too, less reliance on Ronaldo is good for the team, no matter how great he can be.

Catalan Fan

I hope he stays at RM.His selfish prima donna attitude stifles there other players.

I know he's a great player, but never plays for the team does he, just himself.

raskolnikov

I doubt it, he has done plenty more good for us than bad over the time he has been here. He has been a ruthless machine. He has had slow starts before btw, then went on to his usual 50+ anyway.
Will he get his usual 50+ this year? We have to wait and see, he doesnt need too, less reliance on Ronaldo is good for the team, no matter how great he can be.
I feel he needs to, he gets away with a lot of shit because of it: Being a glorified poacher, taking way more shots than everyone, freekicks, dives, angry at teammates, not celebrating their goals, ruining attacks by chasing goals.
Once the thought start to sink in that the team is better of without him they will turn on him. Its the Madrid way, and then they will glorify a new toy uncle Flo buys.

Morten

I feel he needs to, he gets away with a lot of shit because of it: Being a glorified poacher, taking way more shots than everyone, freekicks, dives, angry at teammates, not celebrating their goals, ruining attacks by chasing goals.
Once the thought start to sink in that the team is better of without him they will turn on him. Its the Madrid way, and then they will glorify a new toy uncle Flo buys.

James/Bale should take pretty much every free kick from now on, wont happen though.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"This is the first time ever that Messi and Ronaldo failed to score in 2 consecutive matches." Idk if it's La liga matches or competitive matches in general,probably La Liga.

Morten

"This is the first time ever that Messi and Ronaldo failed to score in 2 consecutive matches." Idk if it's La liga matches or competitive matches in general,probably La Liga.

Certainly the first time its been 4 matches with neither of them scoring, im sure, regardless of la liga or not.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think this is his last season with Real Madrid at all. He will still scores a lot of goals for them and wins a lot of games for them. Real Madrid doesn't have anyone as decisive as Ronaldo.

Catalan Fan

I don't think this is his last season with Real Madrid at all. He will still scores a lot of goals for them and wins a lot of games for them. Real Madrid doesn't have anyone as decisive as Ronaldo.

Well tonight proves they do have other match winners, albeit against modest competition.

I recon RM would perform better without him, they have too many good players who are denied the chance to shine due to his ego.

Long may it continue :cheers:

dakt

That is just false. Imagine the player who is very decisive and also very team oriented. Just about any player to replace him will match that profile and with all that force behind that RM currently has...I don't see any reason to feel nostalgic about him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
hqdefault.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH I wouldn't mind if it was Bale that got most goals in the coming games gaining some confidence and importance, and frustrated the fuck out of Ronaldo making him leave next summer, lol.

Home of Barca Fans