Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

messi2140

6racies Xavi
12003386_1018146974910884_2507349015317427951_n.png

Legend.

Catalan Fan

Maradona happened 30-40 years ago, I wonder if we will be able to witness another Messi during our life time, and I wonder if he will be as good as him.

We wont.
One of the main reasons I follow Barca and have spend £1000's to watch him in person at Camp Nou is that he's a once in a lifetime player.

Enjoy him while you can :cheers:

Morten

We wont.
One of the main reasons I follow Barca and have spend £1000's to watch him in person at Camp Nou is that he's a once in a lifetime player.

Enjoy him while you can :cheers:

You never know. Im not betting on it, but you cant predict the future. Time and time again sportsmen has been hailed as the best ever, only to be surpassed eventually. We dont know what the limit is, is Messi the limit? We will see.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah I think he got used to it. These are no ordinary players. They've lived through enormous pressure for so many years. Even if it annoys him he still use the chance to annoy the chanters as well. I think the fans need to find new chants now. "Messi Messi" is still a silly funny jab once in a while, but I don't think it affects him anymore.

Do fans ever use "Penaldo, Penaldo" I wonder?

Yannik

[tw]641711063092871172[/tw]

Indeed awesome. Fueled up my moped with that shit. Runs smooth, even on long distances.

B

beautifulgame

Forge this face. Who's the lady behind him with the lipstick.

I would have that face too if she was with me

Home of Barca Fans