Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

NotInHere

He's just missing his old buddy, that's it. :(

SNN1005SPOT_1525331a.jpg
Funny thing is he has dived many times ever since the season began, but the refs aren't buying it anymore:lol:

Catalan Fan

Stating the obvious, but most of his game has been about his superior fitness and physique.I'm not about to suggest he's past it, but physically he's on the wane now.I doubt he could play a deeper role in the next few yrs (like you know who), so am guessing he's got 2 yrs left at top level.

I've never liked the wanker, but if it wasn't for Messi he would of been the best forward of his generation, certainly in regards to stats.

raskolnikov

Stating the obvious, but most of his game has been about his superior fitness and physique.I'm not about to suggest he's past it, but physically he's on the wane now.I doubt he could play a deeper role in the next few yrs (like you know who), so am guessing he's got 2 yrs left at top level.

I've never liked the wanker, but if it wasn't for Messi he would of been the best forward of his generation, certainly in regards to stats.

Messi gave him the motivation to be great, without Messi he would be Figo meets Inzaghi.

Catalan Fan

Messi gave him the motivation to be great, without Messi he would be Figo meets Inzaghi.

Yeah anno, but in a few yrs time we're gonna miss the pair of them.

I can imagine RM without Ronaldo, but then who will push Messi then ? I doubt we'll see better players in our lifetimes .... :rip:

NotInHere

Yeah anno, but in a few yrs time we're gonna miss the pair of them.

I can imagine RM without Ronaldo, but then who will push Messi then ? I doubt we'll see better players in our lifetimes .... :rip:
Cristiano is a great player but I wouldn't go as far to say we wont see a player of his prototype in the future, will be much easier to find than someone of leos prototype

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cristiano is a great player but I wouldn't go as far to say we wont see a player of his prototype in the future, will be much easier to find than someone of leos prototype

Fast, strong, master poacher with a helluva lot willpower v a guy who's not only a great goalscorer, but also a creative genius.

Think there's a bigger chance of finding the former than the latter. There have been many great goalscorers in football history, but very, very few players like Messi.

Yannik

In case you have never been on Irina Shayks facebook-page, please pay a little visit there and look at the comments under the posts.
:lucho:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In case you have never been on Irina Shayks facebook-page, please pay a little visit there and look at the comments under the posts.
These Ronaldo-Fans mate, they're killing me.
:lucho:

'no ronaldo no like'

'like ronaldo.....irina dislike'

wtf :lol:

NotInHere

Fast, strong, master poacher with a helluva lot willpower v a guy who's not only a great goalscorer, but also a creative genius.

Think there's a bigger chance of finding the former than the latter. There have been many great goalscorers in football history, but very, very few players like Messi.
Maradona happened 30-40 years ago, I wonder if we will be able to witness another Messi during our life time, and I wonder if he will be as good as him.

Home of Barca Fans