Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RevoTeller

5 goals and an assist. The guy is just ridiculous, a beast.

Oh yeah, especially against non-factor teams in stomps-matches for Real he is unstoppable.
Then in semi-final against Juve he touches only 30 balls in two matches, just slightly more than Buffon.

What a legend. :worthy:

valk

Oh yeah, especially against non-factor teams in stomps-matches for Real he is unstoppable.
Then in semi-final against Juve he touches only 30 balls in two matches, just slightly more than Buffon.

What a legend. :worthy:

Yeah, or like Messi vs Bayern in 2013, or vs Atletico in 2014. Players have bad days sometimes. Stop being such a jerk, hating when having a bad game and hating when having a great game doesn't change that he is the 2nd best player of this generation and an all-time great

RevoTeller

Yeah, or like Messi vs Bayern in 2013, or vs Atletico in 2014. Players have bad days sometimes. Stop being such a jerk, hating when having a bad game and hating when having a great game doesn't change that he is the 2nd best player of this generation and an all-time great

Ok, as you wish. :cheers:

NotInHere

R9, Ronaldo

*nvm you said of this generation lol, agrees he has been easily the second best

Caramel

Ronaldo in the PL: 84 goals in 196 games.
Ronaldo in La liga: 230 goals in 203 games.

La liga is a joke.

Lel, what a shit comparison.
Put Real Madrid in the premier league and they'd destroy everyone in it. The premier league's level is absolutely dire.

Anyways, insane stats

BarcaOG

Banned
Blah blah blah. More tap ins. Still, remarkable one-game haul. Nothing I can call exceptional however; nothing that makes me think: football is beautiful. And certainly nothing as exciting or graceful as Messi going for goal. Never has the contrast between quantity and quality been so sharp.

valk

R9, Ronaldo

*nvm you said of this generation lol, agrees he has been easily the second best

Ronaldo is probably the best player I've ever seen, him or Messi. Hard to compare because both were/are unbelievable. Cristiano the 3rd, but also an incredible beast.

raskolnikov

I feel thei stats are due to the dominance and overpowering compared to small teams. Ronaldo gets about 10 shots a game. Given that he is a quality poacher he will always score . Even when he has a few shit games there will always be abother game to score a hattrick in. Then there is also the 20% penaldo stat.
And of course how these teams mentality break after 3-0 in 30 min. The rest of the game is a bothersome chore to them while Ronaldo lives of that time to stattpad as much ad possible.
Thats a difference with Messiwho slows down after a few goals and starts resting, ronaldo never rests.
Its why he wont leave la liga either, nowhere else will he get the opportunity to score that much.

I also consider Brazilian Ronaldo to better, no disrespect of course.

IamGundogan

People who don't appreciate Ronaldo and Messi irk me, slightly.

We should all be so privileged and thankful that in our lifetime we're able to witness arguably two of the ATG's, 2 of the best players to have ever been seen to play the game.

I just enjoy every game they play, I know when they retire I'll be watching games thinking if only Messi or Ronaldo were playing. Though I'll be happy to have witnessed both these players from the moment they made their debuts as teenagers.

ricknattery

Putting Messi and CR in one sentence trying to make them equal is what irks me. CR is one of the best goalscoarers in the game, nothing else. When you want to compare Messi with someone, only the words Maradona and Pele are acceptable

valk

People who don't appreciate Ronaldo and Messi irk me, slightly.

We should all be so privileged and thankful that in our lifetime we're able to witness arguably two of the ATG's, 2 of the best players to have ever been seen to play the game.

I just enjoy every game they play, I know when they retire I'll be watching games thinking if only Messi or Ronaldo were playing. Though I'll be happy to have witnessed both these players from the moment they made their debuts as teenagers.

It's hard to think in the future, maybe 3-4 years when we will bow down to a striker scoring 30 goals a season.

Home of Barca Fans