Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Putting Messi and CR in one sentence trying to make them equal is what irks me. CR is one of the best goalscoarers in the game, nothing else. When you want to compare Messi with someone, only the words Maradona and Pele are acceptable

Brazilian Ronaldo?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Bpl fanbois posting in the cristiano thread how la liga is worse than bpl, hmmmm.
Although most of them nowdays accept that messi is far superior.
Will they ever accept that la liga is better than bpl though? Remains to be seen.

Bpl fanbois posting in the cristiano thread how la liga is worse than bpl, hmmmm.
Although most of them nowdays accept that messi is far superior.
Will they ever accept that la liga is better than bpl though? Remains to be seen.

Tbf, La Liga is the only reason Ronaldo name is absurdly paired with Messi. No chance he'd be scoring the amount of hat-tricks he does if he was still stuck at United. Pretty sure he only scored 1 in his 7 years at United.

Iarwain

2511223654.jpg

El Flaco

Ronaldo's 1st goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]RectangularPopularIguana[/gfy]

Ronaldo's 2nd goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]RegalCalculatingFallowdeer[/gfy]

Ronaldo's 3rd goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]DecentAnguishedChrysomelid[/gfy]

Ronaldo's 4th goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]IncompleteEarnestAplomadofalcon[/gfy]

Ronaldo's 5th goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]AnnualFrenchCony[/gfy]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]643531328139448321[/tw]
Evil douchebag dictator Ronaldo forcing his teammates to hug him to show that they're devoting their lives to him only.

Morten

[tw]643531328139448321[/tw]
Evil douchebag dictator Ronaldo forcing his teammates to hug him to show that they're devoting their lives to him only.

Im sure Perez will punish him for that, there is only ONE dictator in Real Madrid. Anyway, i counted only 4 hugs, i thought it was gonna be 5 hugs because of 5 goals. Maybe his teammates doesnt think that penalties are legit goals either, as many cules seem to think :pep:

Home of Barca Fans