Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Always mad when he doesnt score, 14 shots though, that must be some kind of personal record. I think he was about to cry when he was abusing an innocent post.

Ritchie

Always mad when he doesnt score, 14 shots though, that must be some kind of personal record. I think he was about to cry when he was abusing an innocent post.

People talk about his goal record but the surprise is he doesn't score more than he does. Chance after chance put on a plate for him every game, shoot on sight around the box, loads of good free kick positions every game, regular penaldos, starts and finishes every game, never gets injured.

raki

People talk about his goal record but the surprise is he doesn't score more than he does. Chance after chance put on a plate for him every game, shoot on right around the box, loads of good free kick positions every game, regular penaldos, starts and finishes every game, never gets injured.

Not true

raskolnikov

People talk about his goal record but the surprise is he doesn't score more than he does. Chance after chance put on a plate for him every game, shoot on sight around the box, loads of good free kick positions every game, regular penaldos, starts and finishes every game, never gets injured.

His positioning is really great though, its a good tactic overall but they need more versatility.

Ritchie

His positioning is really great though, its a good tactic overall but they need more versatility.

His positioning is, but his finishing isn't. He's no Gerd Muller.

I don't think Messi's a great finisher either, but he's just a brilliant player. Ronaldo's game is become purely about goals but he's so wasteful. His stats are what they are because of what I posted before.

raskolnikov

His positioning is, but his finishing isn't. He's no Gerd Muller.

I don't think Messi's a great finisher either, but he's just a brilliant player. Ronaldo's game is become purely about goals but he's so wasteful. His stats are what they are because of what I posted before.

He is a good finisher, just takes a shitload of shots he shouldnt take, but I trust Ronaldo to score a 1 on 1 more than I would Messi.

Ritchie

He is a good finisher, just takes a shitload of shots he shouldnt take, but I trust Ronaldo to score a 1 on 1 more than I would Messi.

Of course he is a good finisher to have that many goals, but there's been better. He misses loads of sitters. The two in injury time today for example. His finishing is usually better once he's got a goal in a game.

There's no doubt he'll get his usual 50-60 goals this season, but the only surprise is he doesn't score more all things considered.

Home of Barca Fans