Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

I wonder if Ronaldo sometimes even stops to enjoy the game, he looks so intense and pissed off all the time when things dont go his way

dostoevskij

he is not from another planet like Messi, he is In his own planet, the one were you got the worst sportmanship in history when youre not scoring, and celebrate like a god when you do score...

seriously his behaviour lately went from amusing to rather pathological, the next step would be hitting a team player who "stole a goal from him" or assault a team palyer who shot instead of passing to him. i can atually see it happen, weird guy!!!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"This paradox is explained by the fact that Cristiano has only netted in one of the six rounds of La Liga action, but that day he filled his boots. The 30-year-old's five goals against Espanyol are the only notches on his belt in the league this season, despite having had some 48 shots. Statistically speaking, that means he has converted just 10.41% of his attempts, slightly over half as many as last term (21.52%). In other words, though his return remains impressive on a goals-per-match basis, his strike rate has nosedived.
The matter is even more revelatory if we look only at shots on target. In the 2014-15 La Liga season, 49.84% of Ronaldo's efforts between the posts - essentially, one in two - hit the net. This time round, that figure has fallen to a lowly 22.72%.
At no stage of his six-year Real Madrid career has Cristiano been this profligate on a sustained basis. The comparison with previous campaigns is proof that something is not quite right."

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"In the opening six rounds of league action, he has failed to score in five matches - half as many as across the whole of last season.
Ronaldo's effectiveness is clearly dwindling: he is taking more shots and yet scoring less freely than in any of his previous six seasons at Real Madrid. His previous lowest total came in the 2010-11 campaign, when he had chalked up six league goals at this stage."

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
48 shots, 5 goals, clearly his teammates are to blame, cause they are not creating enough goalscoring opportunities for him, no wonder he so frustrated at them:lucho2:

silvia

There you go..

ahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
those frustrating lines and ronaldo is acting himself also frustrating ahahahahahahahaha
my team needs me ahahahahahahahaha
he should pay mathieu and messi. messi is in his movie of course ahahahahahahahahaha so funny.
i want to download it someday. i want to see how his friends describe him. ahahahaha kkkkkkk omg... cr7 the best kkkk

Yannik

Okay, so this movie. What is it actually about? I mean, yeah its obviously about Cristiano Ronaldo, but how is this movie any different from a normal documentation that any sports studio could do? Is there anything "special" about it?
I mean, is anyone really going to watch a 100 minute movie about Ronaldo's privatelife, Ronaldos childhood and the smart things that Ronaldo has to say like "Winning is all that matters", "I am who I am." or "I was made to be the best." and other completely unoriginal gapfiller-lines that noone wanted to hear anyway?

There must be a reason, that would justify paying 9EUR for a cinema ticket to watch this "movie" even for those people who fantasize about Cristiano's hairless schlong all day long.
Is there anything in this movie, that hasnt been already mentioned in other documentations that are available to everyone on YouTube without costs, like this one here for example?

What is it, that made 'Men's Fitness' label this movie as "brilliant"? (And who the fuck asked a lifestyle magazine about their opinion on movies anyway?)
Please enlighten me.

Last edited:

Stric

It would have been more difficult and costly to do so, but what they should have done is sped up the process to have the movie come out sometime in January after the BdO. That way it would have made sense, with his new award, and still riding high on the success of the Decima. Now it just looks stupid.

Home of Barca Fans