Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Badger

Some achievement for Ronaldo. I always hated him when I was younger because he played for Real but you really have to admire how brilliant he is. I think he's genuinely the second best player of all time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing I actually genuinely admire about him is getting to the position he is today. Many players fade away, get involved in stupid shit, but he's determined and focused and doesn't give up. Grew up in a difficult environment, but worked his way to where he is today.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What I really actually genuinely admire about him is the feckin stupid faces he makes when he scores another unimportant goal while thinking he's the best wanker the world has ever seen.

Last edited:

DonAK

With regards to his huge ego, I always wonder if Ronaldo knows Messi is better but he tries to overtake him or is actually convinced he is the greatest player in history and cant understand why they keep comparing him to that midget.

I think he thinks of himself to be the better, but won't blame him on that, and at the same time knows Messi's value.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Some achievement for Ronaldo. I always hated him when I was younger because he played for Real but you really have to admire how brilliant he is. I think he's genuinely the second best player of all time.

With all due respect, sir, you are unworthy of the honey badger.

Badger

Some amount of bitterness on here. We're lucky to be able to watch him and Messi every week, so just enjoy it.

DonAK

Contrary to Messi who keep getting compared and rated among the creme of the crop in Football History, Cristiano is mostly rated as a legendary goalscorer like Gerd Muller, but not really up there with the very best.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What I really actually genuinely admire about him is the feckin stupid faces he makes when he scores another unimportant goal while thinking he's the best wanker the world has ever seen.

His goals got us important 3 points,how are they unimportant?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Some amount of bitterness on here. We're lucky to be able to watch him and Messi every week, so just enjoy it.

No bitterness. Just geniuine hatred and contempt. And I'm not even a Barca fan.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Mighty Malmö, mighty Malmö. Group stage. Your understanding of "importance" might differ though ofc.
Every team in Champions League is a valuable opponent, look how Dinamo fcked over Arsenal etc.
Cristiano Ronaldo for Real Madrid in the Champions League:
- 65 appearances
- 67 goals
- 15 assists
CQLkH5nUYAAgrbE.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Contrary to Messi who keep getting compared and rated among the creme of the crop in Football History, Cristiano is mostly rated as a legendary goalscorer like Gerd Muller, but not really up there with the very best.

Even the comparison of Penaldo and Gerd Müller makes me cringe. Not to blame you, but even the thought...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Cristiano Ronaldo for Real Madrid in the Champions League:
- 65 appearances
- 67 goals
- 15 assists
CQLkH5nUYAAgrbE.jpg

I would like to petition the addition of Penaldos and useless goals into that internet wanker-meme.

Home of Barca Fans