Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well, as you mention "strive to improve". If I can respect one single thing about Penaldo, it is his will to improve, to be better than what nature handed him. To surpass his actuall potential. I read all about the stories of him always being the first to train and the last to leave the pitch. The guy has a certain attitude, you gotta admire, even if he's human garbage in every other respect.

It's just dumb to write that somebody is human garbage because they act like a dick on the pitch,come on man,you gotta be better than that. Pretty much according to all sources, Cristiano is a great person off the pitch and he's a great friend and father. He also donates a lot,visits sick kids etc. You might say it's a PR stunt but it doesn't make the donations any less important/valuable to the people who need them. It also doesn't matter to the sick kids who he inspired with his visit, like they give a fck that he came because of a PR stunt. Even his former teammates say pretty much the best things about him,look how Higuain and Napoli immediately reacted to deny that he said that about Ronaldo,even tho it doesn't really matter that much. Chicharito is still saying that Ronaldo is the best in the world and that he's a fantastic person etc. Also look at (former) Man. Utd players like Ferdinand etc. He seems pretty close with most of the team and you can see him laughing so often during the training,joking with his teammates etc.
You have no right to call him human garbage because he sometimes rages on his teammates and acts like a diva on the pitch. Not to mention that it's pretty much exaggerated because it's not like he jumps on them and beats them. It's just reactions and it's normal to react that way. Look at Benzema when Bale doesn't pass to him and misses etc.
Yeah he might be self-obsessed but he also cares about the team. I don't think the's a dictator that everybody hates, I watch plenty of RM trainings and shit and he seems to be well liked. It's not like you have like CR7 to be on the team, CR7 isn't even Fl's favorite. The president prefers Bale and Benzema much more and that's 100 %.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

It's just dumb to write that somebody is human garbage because they act like a dick on the pitch,come on man,you gotta be better than that. Pretty much according to all sources, Cristiano is a great person off the pitch and he's a great friend and father. He also donates a lot,visits sick kids etc. You might say it's a PR stunt but it doesn't make the donations any less important/valuable to the people who need them. It also doesn't matter to the sick kids who he inspired with his visit, like they give a fck that he came because of a PR stunt. Even his former teammates say pretty much the best things about him,look how Higuain and Napoli immediately reacted to deny that he said that about Ronaldo,even tho it doesn't really matter that much. Chicharito is still saying that Ronaldo is the best in the world and that he's a fantastic person etc. Also look at (former) Man. Utd players like Ferdinand etc. He seems pretty close with most of the team and you can see him laughing so often during the training,joking with his teammates etc.
You have no right to call him human garbage because he sometimes rages on his teammates and acts like a diva on the pitch. Not to mention that it's pretty much exaggerated because it's not like he jumps on them and beats them. It's just reactions and it's normal to react that way. Look at Benzema when Bale doesn't pass to him and misses etc.
Yeah he might be self-obsessed but he also cares about the team. I don't think the's a dictator that everybody hates, I watch plenty of RM trainings and shit and he seems to be well liked. It's not like you have like CR7 to be on the team, CR7 isn't even Fl's favorite. The president prefers Bale and Benzema much more and that's 100 %.

Yeah, that was a little bit too much, wasn't it? ;) I apologize to any RM supporter who took offence by last night's outburst.

Barcafan 2304

Tbh his champs league record is excellent. Look, I'm all for rivalry but you have to give credit where it's due. We can't belittle Ronaldo scoring against the likes of Malmö and the get excited and be hypocritical when Messi scored against the likes of APOEL last season. It's a bloody impressive record, deal with it

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Tbh his champs league record is excellent. Look, I'm all for rivalry but you have to give credit where it's due. We can't belittle Ronaldo scoring against the likes of Malmö and the get excited and be hypocritical when Messi scored against the likes of APOEL last season. It's a bloody impressive record, deal with it

Dude, we couldn't care for the messi goals against apoel, we are saying messi is the best because of what he does in big matches.
In games that cristiano disappears.

Barcafan 2304

No I'm sorry dude, that isn't the case at all and some have tried to downplay ronaldos record. Messi is the best player in the world, no doubt, but no one can downplay ronaldos record and that is the point.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
No I'm sorry dude, that isn't the case at all and some have tried to downplay ronaldos record. Messi is the best player in the world, no doubt, but no one can downplay ronaldos record and that is the point.

Ofc you can downplay his record easily.
Think about his goal scoring record, then think how many titles has real won in these 7 years.
Downplay complete.
No one cares about useless records, like no one cares today about gerd muller.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Knock yourself out with it then. No point arguing with you I've said my piece

Well, I don't care particularly.
I think cristiano was a great player when he was younger, ofc not on messi lvl, but I don't care about records, I care about football and cristiano's tap ins and penos don't satisfy me.

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]PracticalObeseJunebug[/gfy]

Cristiano's 2-0 goal vs. Shaktar

[gfy]PeacefulWellmadeBernesemountaindog[/gfy]

Cristiano's 3-0 goal vs. Shaktar

[gfy]ExcitableUnhappyGoldfish[/gfy]

Cristiano's 4-0 goal vs. Shaktar

[gfy]AngryHandyCaterpillar[/gfy]

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Every team in Champions League is a valuable opponent, look how Dinamo fcked over Arsenal etc.
Cristiano Ronaldo for Real Madrid in the Champions League:
- 65 appearances
- 67 goals
- 15 assists
CQLkH5nUYAAgrbE.jpg

Its an incredible record and one that is only matched by Messi, I wonder when we will see another player besides these 2 put up such insane numbers?

In the end though Ronaldo and his Madrid side have been largely a complete failure. Success is measured by trophies, and those 323 goals have given 1 league title and La Decima, hardly record breaking is it?

Raul will always be above Ronaldo.

El Flaco

[youtube]AESit2NsFYw[/youtube] He didn't say that in last night's interview,what source is that from?

The tweet was referring to the interview below...

[youtube]/watch?v=jSPcsca8KnM[/youtube]

------

Cristiano Ronaldo's goal vs. Malmö FF (0-1)

[gfy]SlushyFamiliarEagle[/gfy]

Cristiano Ronaldo's goal vs. Malmö FF (0-2)

[gfy]DefiantLeanEthiopianwolf[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans