Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Beast

The Observer
Myth ? hardly...

take out Ronaldo & Pepe who play for RM ... who is in a top team apart from that ?
Old man Tiago in Atletico , Vierinha in Wolfsborg(Wolfsborg is having a rise so i'll count him in )
than you Moutinho in Monaco (and they are not a big club by any means not anymore ) , Beto (thankfully he was injured in the Barca game vs Seville )

so 4 players in top 3 clubs in big leagues , you can add Andre Gomez from Valencia to the mix when he plays & if he plays
that's it.. the rest of the squad are between Turkish clubs, Portuguese clubs & Russian
There is no proper CF not even a mediocre one... So CR play there

gone are the days when Portugal had most of the squad in Chelsea , Deco in Barca , CR in Man U , Figo in Inter/RM , Rui Costa in Milan etc
that was a really good team

this team for many years now has been nothing short of mediocre and managed by a less than average manager

They will have their rise probably after CR retire because they have some upcoming talents ... that's not to defend CR.. he probably contribute more to holding them back than giving them a boost on the pitch but for me Portugal are back to their usual mediocre self... a team which is good enough to reach a competition but not good enough to compete for the last 4 not since big Phil left

raskolnikov

Portugal nowadays is mediocre, fro 96-06 they were a lot stronger.

Doesnt mean Ronaldo is carrying them, he is pretty mediocre bar a play off game vs Sweden where they failed to qualify before in an easy group.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He's getting weirder and weirder with the way he chooses to spend his holidays :lol:

[tw]652894964226072576[/tw]

also recently posed with the goat as well

23j1mq1.png

raskolnikov

A kickboxer with a mike tyson type of bad boy attitude I think discribes him best, allthough he is past it nowadays.

My theory is Ronaldo hangs out with him either cause he considers himself a similair type bad boy as well, or just wants to act macho to hide being a fag.
Or just to serve as his personal bodyguard:p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Tbf, they've been friends for a while now, moroccans & media go crazy about that (we don't have much to ride on here), ronaldo also went to some of his games and posted a video to root for him a couple years ago.

[youtube]TTOAPsFt-SM[/youtube]

PS : I feel I have to say it since he's kinda our only decent athlete, but Badr Hari is a K1 world champion ^^

Home of Barca Fans