Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

He has been in a bad form for a while, but i certainly wont write him of. He could very well go back to the goal machine he is. In fact, he has had plenty of chances, but he has been more wasteful than usual.

Barcafan 2304

He has been in a bad form for a while, but i certainly wont write him of. He could very well go back to the goal machine he is. In fact, he has had plenty of chances, but he has been more wasteful than usual.

Me either and reports of his demise could be to soon. Certainly don't want to tempt fate just yet!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

What you don't get Morten is that at this point, we're really hoping for him to come back to scoring so everything stays focused on him and he stays at RM for another 2 or 3 season fucking up the entire chemistry of the team and keeping it from evolving, wasting all the talents around him :)

Go go go Cristiano !! :D

Horatio

You're welcome

It´s all dependant of which players are playing alongside him and in what form they are.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Old Ronaldo would never travel home and skip a NT game when there's a possibility of scoring a couple of goals. So something has definitely changed.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well Portugal has already qualified and he probably realizes that RM is the better bet to help him win Ballon d'Or. Scoring some goals vs PSG could do wonders.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Before CR7, Portugal only qualified for 3 out of 17 World Cups and 3 out of 11 EUROs. With CR7, Portugal reached every major tournament. 6 out of 6 possible tournaments.
And people say that he doesn't perform for Portugal. He has a mediocre team around him and yet you can see a huge difference.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
"Mediocre team". That is a huge myth. Compare Portugal to the teams they lost against in the last tournaments. They have not achieved anything special.
2004 was their best chance to win a tournament (when Cristiano was very young and just a rather small edition to a really good team) but Greece were able to pull off one of the biggest upsets in football history.

NotInHere

Portugal plays horrible though, I've watched most of their matches for the past year or so and they always look like a team that barely pulls through even against inferior teams. Cristiano plays horrible too, he doesn't get a pass just because his teammates don't link up well with him.

Home of Barca Fans