Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
you can easily notice his shots are not as strong nor as accurate , neither is his speed , his dribble his agility ....

His shots are comical these days, the guy doesn't know how to curve or chip or anything other than brute force from anywhere on the pitch.

That's why he keeps having nightmare games with lots of shots blocked against good goalkeepers, if they know how to close angles and position themselves, they just know he will not try to faint/dribble them or chip it, too easy.

Morten

His freekicks have always been overrated i feel. But he was superb at longshots from open play a few years back, that is my opinion. Not anymore though.

Barcafan 2304

He will continue to get goals but his peak has passed. Honestly feel we will see Madrid cash in this coming summer and look at a morata to replace and keep benzema

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah,him getting sold this summer wouldn't be a shocker. He'll be 31 and 5-7 months and it's the perfect time to sell him. We can still get some nice money from him and you know what they say "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" (or something like that). I think it's better to do it while fans still appreciate CR and we'll get used to a Ronaldo-less RM faster. We already have Bale and Benzema and we could buy somebody else and we can easily scrape by. If the donkey Bale was getting the same treatment like Ronaldo did,he'd also score a lot. Ronaldo is completely different from 2-3 years ago, he's still amongst the best but there are players who could do a similar job for us. I'm personally surprised that we didn't go for Depay/Martial, they seem like natural replacements for CR. It makes me feel like the LW/LM spot is already taken . I expect us to look something like this next summer:
Navas/DDG/Leno
Danilo- Varane- Ramos - Marcelo ( I think we'll sell Pepe and get somebody expensive like Laporte/Mustafi but we can also go for some riskier and cheaper prospect)
Modrić-Kroos
James-Bale-Isco
Benzema
Even without transfers our squad is still amazing and It could work after some time but it would be SHOCKING if we didn't buy a galactico for 2 seasons,especially if we sell Ronaldo. I think I could see something with Verratti and Ronaldo happening. Ibra is gone next summer and they won't have a huge name player. Ronaldo could do them wonders in terms of marketing,shirt sales,ticket sales etc. Surely Cavani won't be their big name,that woud be just ridiculous. Other huge names are already taken and I don't think Aguero would be willing to join them. I'm not sure anymore if Hazard is worth 100 M and Chelsea could even ask 150 in this retarded market. If Isco doesn't improve his game drastically then his hope of first team spot is as good as dead,even if Ronaldo is sold.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Absolutely dreadful again tonight. He looks so spent it's barely even funny (who am I kidding, of course it's funny!)
No doubt he'll hit a rich vein of goal scoring form sooner or later, and the media will have yet another wank fest over him, but he's going downhill fast, no doubt about it.

Barcafan 2304

Not sure mate I honestly rocking hazard would be huge at Madrid. Not a natural goal scorer of course but he would be fantastic in that side imo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hazard would struggle with lack of space in Spain.
Verratti is more inteligent and versed tactically but noone can get him.
Unless...Flo and Nasser make a swap Ronaldo-Verratti.

NotInHere

he has been in a horrible form for a while now, I thought everything was going to be fine after he scored 5 goals but he has been shut down many times....

Rahj

if he leaves rm next summer (and won't join bayern or barca) he will have to wave goodbye to winning another b'or.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

if he leaves rm next summer (and won't join bayern

Oh, hell no. Bayern fans hate him, Pep hates him, Bayern don't pay ridiculous transfer fees. It's more likely hell freezes over than him coming to Munich other than on holiday.
I also have a feeling that he himself is not a particularly big fan of Bayern either. Going to Barca would even be less likely, all things considered ;)

Rahj

Oh, hell no. Bayern fans hate him, Pep hates him, Bayern don't pay ridiculous transfer fees. It's more likely hell freezes over than him coming to Munich other than on holiday.
I also have a feeling that he himself is not a particularly big fan of Bayern either. Going to Barca would even be less likely, all things considered ;)
that was just hypothetical. i also don't believe that he would join bayern.

Home of Barca Fans