Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Beast

The Observer
All goals came from Levante losing the ball in their back four with the entire team up the pitch. Coach must've been furious.

Love how it's" losing the ball" :lol:

If it's Barca doing it , it's called pressuring the other team players

there was 2 players roaming around the player who lost the ball trying to pressure him into making mistakes & that's what happened..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[youtube]Dy7oH3bT3Q4[/youtube]

Reminds of his gesticulations about being too low on the pitch with Mou :lol:

Vlom

I'm currently on a fucked up internet,can you resume what happened to me pls?

In the game against Levante, he was annoyed that RM was so low down the pitch, and ordering casemiro to go up, while Benitez on the other side was screaming and gesticulating for the team to stay down and defend.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
In the game against Levante, he was annoyed that RM was so low down the pitch, and ordering casemiro to go up, while Benitez on the other side was screaming and gesticulating for the team to stay down and defend.

The beginning of a very beautiful relationship between the two it seems :neymar:

NotInHere

Ronaldo should be mad he was wide open

anyway another big game with capable defenders and another disappearance act, he seriously shouldn't be consider the second best player in the world when he is so dependent on service.

BarcaOG

Banned
Love how it's" losing the ball" :lol:

If it's Barca doing it , it's called pressuring the other team players

there was 2 players roaming around the player who lost the ball trying to pressure him into making mistakes & that's what happened..

Fair point Beast.

As for today's match, well. He really is awful at freekicks. But we all knew that.

Horatio

You're welcome
Jokingly told a friend who is a Madrista: PSG is a relative big team so Ronaldo will disappear. Turns out it wasn't just a joke.

raedkuwait

he is really way way way over rated player that is not a joke, many players will score more goals than him if
they receive the service he has at real Madrid, for me a great player is considers a game changer on his own
aka michal jordan, magic johnson, elway and so on, now u dont have to b game changer every game, but the
more often u do it the greater u are, give me one game in the last buuuuf 2 years that ronaldo changed a game
on his own without tap in or assists, like lets say how messi did against munich last year, or when he came on
this year vs atletico madrid.?

Vlom

he is really way way way over rated player that is not a joke, many players will score more goals than him if
they receive the service he has at real Madrid, for me a great player is considers a game changer on his own
aka michal jordan, magic johnson, elway and so on, now u dont have to b game changer every game, but the
more often u do it the greater u are, give me one game in the last buuuuf 2 years that ronaldo changed a game
on his own without tap in or assists, like lets say how messi did against munich last year, or when he came on
this year vs atletico madrid.?

Did you forget the 5 goals to Espanlol bro ? :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans