Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Eeeeeeh, no he doesn't, check out the stats/graphs :)

Yeah, he does. You can say what you want about his overall play, his performance as a goalscorer is top notch regardless. But ofc, he scores more against worse teams, thats only natural.

BarcaOG

Banned
Mascherano cusses at the referee (as is normal and usual in professional football) and gets a straight red. Ronaldo continues to punch, push and kick players without so much as a warning.

Uncle Flo protects his own.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
And that's why often players exaggerate so much in football.

That Las Palmas player should have thrown himself onto the floor and made a bigger deal of it. Maybe the ref would have noticed it then.

Yup ref would've given him a YC for diving and a 2nd Yellow for wasting his time

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Did he only score three league goals since Messi's injury? Pretty crazy, no wonder Messi isn't rushing back. His only rivals are his two teammates up front nowadays.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Some might think it's Messi, but for me, I'm the best in the world"

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/01/en/football/real_madrid/1446395797.html

Another overwhelmingly humble article.

Apparently he took it upon himself to give interview to many magazines recently, probably in preparation of his movie coming out, probably to influence votes for the BDO .. but he has so little chance it's actually the most pathetic and sad i've ever felt for him :lol:

Home of Barca Fans