Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah....no. Say what you want about his overall play, he has an excellent goalscoring record against better sides as well.

Eeeeeeh, no he doesn't, check out the stats/graphs :)

Paging, [MENTION=19656]LordLichtenstein[/MENTION].

Ronaldo scores against any team, just does better against relegation teams logically because of his stattpadding.
His cl ko record is excellent as well. Him being overrated as a footballer doesnt mean he isnt a worldclass goalscorer.

Yeah, he does. You can say what you want about his overall play, his performance as a goalscorer is top notch regardless. But ofc, he scores more against worse teams, thats only natural.

Can we now please cut the crap, I'm sick of this imposter :)

Hide the Espanlol line and you have the most average record possible, not even talking about penalties.

fdf.png

raskolnikov

This year he has been pretty mediocre by his standards, he should not be on the ballon d'or stage.
But he usually scores against all opponents, him and messi have most cl ko round goals and he has most in the semi's along with an overal solid record vs Barcelona/Atletico/Valencia/Sevilla how can you say he doesnt score against big teams?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This year he has been pretty mediocre by his standards, he should not be on the ballon d'or stage.
But he usually scores against all opponents, him and messi have most cl ko round goals and he has most in the semi's along with an overal solid record vs Barcelona/Atletico/Valencia/Sevilla how can you say he doesnt score against big teams?

If you push me, I would even say that CR doesn't "score"; he taps in. For me he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near top 5 because he does nothing by himself.

But whatever, he's finally shit all around now, let's just enjoy it :)

raskolnikov

I'm not so sure about that. It will be awfully close. 2nd, 3rd and 4th can go in any direction imo.

Nah Ronaldo's name is still linked with Messi as way above the rest, that alone gets him on the stage.
In the end people will give it to Messi due to the treble and it will be Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar in that order.
Neymar is more popular than Suarez and beside the diving his rep isnt as bad.
Its not what should happen but its a popularity media driven award after all.

Suarez was voted 3rd best Uefa player while neymar was voted fifth. I didn't expect that but it happened all the same. And Suarez came awfully close to topping Ronaldo as well.

Home of Barca Fans