Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Same Ronaldo as ast year only without scoring every game.
people are suddenly opening their eyes and seeing him exposed without his goals.

Tonight Neyboy has taken over in many neutral fans minds

El Flaco

5RCItA8h.jpg

to2xTTLh.jpg

Reference

Yannik

Why is Benitez playing Ronaldo as a striker? He's totally wasted there. Just stands between two defender, does fuck all. If there is something amazing about him then those are his runs on the left side or him pulling into the box. He's no No.9, has never been one. I know Benzema is out, but at least Pep would come up with something like Isco at false 9 and it would somehow work.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is Benitez playing Ronaldo as a striker? He's totally wasted there. Just stands between two defender, does fuck all. If there is something amazing about him then those are his runs on the left side or him pulling into the box. He's no No.9, has never been one. I know Benzema is out, but at least Pep would come up with something like Isco at false 9 and it would somehow work.

He's a No.9 in his mind.

RMU ReBorn

Irony is ,Madridista's Calling him a complete player based on his aerial skills , Were As Messi has Started his career As a winger then he played as a false 9 under pep And Center forward under tito ,Now again as a winger . which means he has covered most part of the attacking positions in the field .. Ronaldo is clearly struggling as a striker :D i know age is a factor , but then when Madridista's come's up with weird Logic's to demean Messi this argument is valid :lol:

D10S_JC

Irony is ,Madridista's Calling him a complete player based on his aerial skills , Were As Messi has Started his career As a winger then he played as a false 9 under pep And Center forward under tito ,Now again as a winger . which means he has covered most part of the attacking positions in the field .. Ronaldo is clearly struggling as a striker :D i know age is a factor , but then when Madridista's come's up with weird Logic's to demean Messi this argument is valid :lol:
Messi is a complete footballer. Ronaldo is a complete goalscorer.

vlad

Messi is a complete footballer. Ronaldo is a complete goalscorer.

nope, suarez is complete goalscorer, ronaldo is just waiting in the box for tap-in, fact. Today there are few better strikers then ronaldo, the thing is, that they play for the team, and real madrid team plays for ronaldo.

Ocelot

nope, suarez is complete goalscorer, ronaldo is just waiting in the box for tap-in, fact. Today there are few better strikers then ronaldo, the thing is, that they play for the team, and real madrid team plays for ronaldo.

I hate Ronaldo but you can't say that he is not a complete goalscorer. He can finish with both feat and he's deadly in air. His goal tally proves this, don't tell me that any football could have reached those numbers if he played in his position.

Home of Barca Fans