Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think it was funny that Ramos managed to score that bicycle kick. Cristiano was trying so hard for years to score one of them and his CB buddy does it like that.

AnnieSureshot

I've just seen the Ronaldo documentary (cause I'm such a fan apparently). All I've learned is that he's very annoying. And surrounds himself with likeminded people.

Trickykid

So, he's scored in, what, 3-4 out of 11 LL games this season?
I wonder if he's started forming his own pathetic little junta of boot lickers within the team, trying to topple The Fat Waiter yet? Because, I mean, his horrible performances can solely be blamed on the coach, right?

Failed to break the world record for... most selfies taken in 3 mins (with a different person each time).
True story ! Happened on monday in London during his grand premiere event :lol:

edit: ROFL, the record holder is the rock Dwayne Johnson ! Stealing away Cristiano's prizes one at a time, haha.

Last edited:

dakt

So, he's scored in, what, 3-4 out of 11 LL games this season?
I wonder if he's started forming his own pathetic little junta of boot lickers within the team, trying to topple The Fat Waiter yet? Because, I mean, his horrible performances can solely be blamed on the coach, right?

...and his knee

Yannik

So did anyone watch it?

I watched it today. Let me tell you, its exactly what everyone here in Barcaforum thought it would be.
A carefully controlled and meticulously sanitised hagiography. Everything that has been put into this movie, has been handpicked and controlled by Ronaldo himself. You won't ever find anything that could possibly cast him in any sort of negative light ever. Ronaldo has financed this movie. Every scene that you get to see, is a scene Ronaldo wanted you to see. The way the movie pictures Ronaldo, is the way Ronaldo wants to be pictured like.

Ronaldo the one that has fought his way out of Madeira and the depression of his lost father, into the flawless star that he is today. The movie of course does feature no scandals, no personal affairs, no Irina, no nothing. From the first minute until the last, there was no doubt: Ronaldo is the perfect and most gracious human being that has ever set foot on the surface of this unworthy planet.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]663780164854284289[/tw]

This is sooo sad ! Honestly, he's gonna make me feel for him at this rate... like a rich lonely kid throwing himself a party and paying people to be there. Wow.

Internazionale

I watched it today. Let me tell you, its exactly what everyone here in Barcaforum thought it would be.
A carefully controlled and meticulously sanitised hagiography. Everything that has been put into this movie, has been handpicked and controlled by Ronaldo himself. You won't ever find anything that could possibly cast him in any sort of negative light ever. Ronaldo has financed this movie. Everything that has been put into it is what Ronaldo wants you to see. The way the movie pictures Ronaldo, is the way Ronaldo wants to be pictured like.

Ronaldo the one that has fought his way out of Madeira and the depression of his lost father, into the flawless star that he is today. The movie of course does feature no scandals, no personal affairs, no Irina, no nothing. From the first minute until the last, there was no doubt: Ronaldo is the perfect and most gracious human being that has ever set foot on the surface of this unworthy planet.

So predictable. If you're gonna make a movie, you should include it all. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows etc. That's way more interesting and more importantly, authentic

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans