Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

Cristiano on Ballon D'Or: "I'm not very worried about that because as I said many times, I never [thought I'd] win 3 times to be honest."
"To be honest I think Messi is going to win this year because this kind of trophy, it depends on votes."

basically he is making a dig at Messi's ,Golden boots Tally . what a self obsessed guy :lol:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I just read somewhere that not even one of his teammates appeared in his movie premiere in london, is this true?
So sad and so telling as well if true.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I just read somewhere that not even one of his teammates appeared in his movie premiere in london, is this true?
So sad and so telling as well if true.

Not only his team mates, not a single person from madrid went, not even Butragueño who's always everywhere, no coaching staff, no board member, no team mate, not a single madrid soul..

DrPepper

Not only his team mates, not a single person from madrid went, not even Butragueño who's always everywhere, no coaching staff, no board member, no team mate, not a single madrid soul..

Jose Mourinho was there, though ... and left before the film ended. :mou: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans