Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raki

Messi has failed to score in 7 of his last 13 games. ;)

Bur Messi contributes with so much. Take a look at the last goal. He draws attention from 5 players leaving Alba and Suarez alone.

That´s the BIG difference. Take the goals from Ronaldo and he is average at best. Take the goals from messi and he´s still worldclass.

RMU ReBorn

He is a liability for his team. He has always been the player to play well when his team is playing well but as soon as his teams have their backs up against the wall he is like a ghost.

Even at Man United they had to sacrifice so much for him so he was given a free role to go forward all the time. They had a pretty good team to do a lot of running for him and he was grabbing all the headlines.

There is no denying his talent but I personally think he is the most over rated player I have seen so far in my life time.

A lot of times he could mask poor performances with a tap in or two and people would give forget all about that 88 minutes that he done nothing in the entire match.

Perfect example is the way they compare his 2 goals in munich with Messi's 2Gems vs Bayern . Ronaldo was beating a dead Snake ,were as Messi was chasing a python .... !!! :D

Messi even contributed a lot in the Game vs Celta which we lost ....!! its stupid to compare the quality of Messi and Ronaldo with sheer quantum of Goals . Messi brings much more to the table ..!! Suarez 2nd Goal shows why Messi is in valuable . Till his final pass,, madrid defenders thought he was just sleep walking with ball in his leg . Never in their wildest of imagination , would they have thought that he would give Alba a pass like that !!!

guys don't shit on his long range shooting yet, he might finally score a long range goal against us:xavi:
Not even in his prime he has done that , even against Lord pinto !!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Watched his movie :)pirate:)

Can't say I wasted 1,5h of my life but can't say I gained anything from it. Was a movie that tried to make him look like a regular bloke who used to be piss poor and now his son doesn't even know which car is being fixed as there are so many of them.

Promo for Jorge... Quite sad that he made his mother look like a junkie.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is worth that much easily because of his marketing potential. Besides, money is of no issue to PSG.

Ronaldo as a player these days though...

Galning

If they can still sell Ronaldo @ 80mil or whatever, I agree. Ronaldo is not worth that much money anymore. He can't create any offense himself.

He is worth that much easily because of his marketing potential. Besides, money is of no issue to PSG.

Ronaldo as a player these days though...

PSG won't pay 80 million for him though. Then again, they overspent for David Luiz so if they really want him.. who knows. But I really can't see it happening.

Morten

Lvg apparently said he wants to sign him. I think all the United-fans who dont watch la liga much will be in for a suprise, he has changed alot since he were there.

JamDav1982

Lvg apparently said he wants to sign him. I think all the United-fans who dont watch la liga much will be in for a suprise, he has changed alot since he were there.

They watch plenty of La Liga and know he has declined.

Go on to their forum and almost to a man they would prefer Neymar, a lot dont want Ronaldo if decreases chances of Pep.

Home of Barca Fans