Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Galning

He won't go back to the Premier League, imo. He has nothing to win, everything to lose. He won't be able to keep up his stats in an average squad like United's. People will only be disappointed. PSG is the only top tier team I can see him joining.

barcafan161

He won't go back to the Premier League, imo. He has nothing to win, everything to lose. He won't be able to keep up his stats in an average squad like United's. People will only be disappointed. PSG is the only top tier team I can see him joining.

He could certainly help his goal stats in that joke of a league.

JamDav1982

He will def go to France.

Ronaldo will have everyone around him saying that if he 'does it' in three leagues it will be something Messi has not done.

The EPL is fast and physical. If he is starting to fail on that he wont fancy going there.

NotInHere

Ronaldo is still a fantastic striker, his finishing just has been shit for many games now but don't be surprised if he finds his form soon and starts to score tapins due to his great off the ball movement, he just needs bale and benzema to be back at their best.

He'd be great in any attacking-only oriented team, Chicharito is killing the bundesliga for godsake, he has 11 goals in 7 matches lmao, wherever Ronaldo goes he'll be fine

PSG won't pay 80 million for him though. Then again, they overspent for David Luiz so if they really want him.. who knows. But I really can't see it happening.

It's indeed very tough to visualize Ronaldo at PSG. Marketing wise it's a good deal even for 80 million, but surely Blanc and the sporting department know that he's a total primadonna in decline.
But yea, who else would really want him other than PSG ? Man Utd and that's it, probably.

Devils

Him being on the podium really shows what a joke the ballon d'dor is nowadays.

In 2015, Messi, Neymar and Saurez have been so far ahead of every other player on the planet it, it's a joke to debate it.

zidaneisgod

Physically he might still have it in him but I guess mentally he is done at Madrid.
He is now the top scorer of Real Madrid and I guess he should go back to Manchester United and become their top scorer.
Personal glory was always important to him and a new 'mission' will probably see him back to his best.
I would sell him for anything above $50 million. His wages will be off our book and we can get some cash.

dakt

Him being on the podium really shows what a joke the ballon d'dor is nowadays.

In 2015, Messi, Neymar and Saurez have been so far ahead of every other player on the planet it, it's a joke to debate it.

But, but, but....he's strong, tall and can play with both feet.

Ritchie

Dunno he will score a lot in the premier league. The standard still isn't as good as their fans think

And the standard isn't there at United to create chances galore for him like in Madrid. Plus he won't get games like Espanyol and Granada who basically didn't even try a leg in those two 5 goal hauls.

At PSG he knows he'd score for fun in France playing in that PSG team. That really is a weak league and a one team league where it's impossible for PSG not to win it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Physically he might still have it in him but I guess mentally he is done at Madrid.
He is now the top scorer of Real Madrid and I guess he should go back to Manchester United and become their top scorer.
Personal glory was always important to him and a new 'mission' will probably see him back to his best.
I would sell him for anything above $50 million. His wages will be off our book and we can get some cash.

Who do you sign instead?

zidaneisgod

Who do you sign instead?

Unless there is any truth about his injuries, I would go for Marco Reus.
Use 2 formations:

4-3-1-2 (Similar to Barca):
--------James--------
Reus-------------Bale

4-2-3-1:

Reus ---- James ----- Bale
--------Benzema------------

Need to play Bale on the left. He is NOT a creative midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans