Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

If it wasnt an act and real msn like hapiness that would have done Bale a world of good last year. Remember he looked up to Ronaldo even more than Neymar did to Messi.

BarcaOG

Banned
Celebrating a simple tap-in he almost missed like a mad man, one game after his team was trashed by its biggest rival.

He's a joke.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Look at how happy he is scoring a tap in in a meaningless game against weak opposition.
He thinks his scoring records will make him look better than he is but in reality after he's done, people will look back at his career and what trophies his (powerful)teams won and they will find him very average.

Kerrybai

84 goals now in the CL and 7 alone this season. A hat trick at home to Malmo and he will head into the knockouts on 10. Bash him all you want but his goalscoring in Europe is insane since the 11-12 season. I get a feeling that Suarez will get the top scorer award though, although Malmo not putting up a fight could see Ronaldo pretty much secure it in at the end of the group stage.

blaugrana1987

Yea his goal scoring is crazy in CL. But it will be interesting once it comes to knock out stages as it looks like whenever there is a decent opponent that actually doesnt give him 20m radius of no defense he cant do shit.

Today he scored both goals without anyone defending him at all, yet against PSG he couldnt do shit.

I like when he scores goals like these because they tend to mask his overall game and actual physical decline which is I think huge and that means he will stay in Real for longer. The guy looks dead slow honestly and agile as tractor. Dont understand what has happened to him so fast tbh...

El Flaco

Cristiano tripped while doing stepover vs. Shaktar Donetsk

[gfy]HelplessPlumpBluetickcoonhound[/gfy]

Last edited:

Neymessi

lol,ronaldo celebrating that with bale like he won the CL.When messi and neymar celebrated like that it was when ney scored vs bayern at camp nou putting the semi final tie to bed.

Ritchie

84 goals now in the CL and 7 alone this season. A hat trick at home to Malmo and he will head into the knockouts on 10. Bash him all you want but his goalscoring in Europe is insane since the 11-12 season. I get a feeling that Suarez will get the top scorer award though, although Malmo not putting up a fight could see Ronaldo pretty much secure it in at the end of the group stage.

Because they get weak draws. Didn't score in the two PSG games. No doubt they'll get Gent so he can get another 5 goals.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I really was afraid RM will realize how shit he is now and sell him, but after he scored 2 goals to Shakhtar Donesk, everyone is hailing the king of Europe again.

Thank god, some things never change :D

And that fake ass celebration while looking straight into the camera to check if it's recording it ... hahahahha, all good, let's wait and see the hug next time bale doesn't go for the assist and try to score for himself :lol:

NotInHere

teams that know how to play team defense can shut him down easily, has been the case against every top team he has faced this season..

he's too slow nowadays, and like blaugrana said agile as a tractor, but he will still continue to be a quality striker as long as he gets service

Home of Barca Fans