Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Guys, no need to fuss about cristiano.
History will place him well below messi, guaranteed.
Now it's just the media milking the supposed rivalry for publicity, after they both retire just 1 brief look at their careers will make painfully obvious the better player to anyone.

RMU ReBorn

He assited Chicharito on an open goal in the quarterfinal vs ATM last year.
Wow Thats is what you call a 'Game changing performance ' ?

Messi Assisted Iniesta in Stamford Bridge . every one knows about the importance of that goal .And then we have Ron fan boys who mocks him for not scoring against chelsea .so that assist to chicha was it due to the fact that he had a great game and he created that chance ??

silvia

hi-res-9d6751c1f0f6eb0206e139b45236d421_crop_north.jpg

fake ceremony
CU7Yb0AXIAE_KYy.jpg

true body language

sorry i had to post this.. it is always funny to capture cr7 action ������
i hope msn's friendship becomes deeper and deeper

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

He laid on a nice ball that lead to Benz' goal against Bayern in the first leg too, when the game was still there too. Pretty sure that counts as all-round play, no?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Now imagine if Messi after his tap-in yesterday went to the opposite corner by himself and did an obnoxious celebration how ridiculous that would be for so many reasons.

Well that's basically what CR does every week and that's the type of goals he makes by the dozen and wins BdOs for.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Scores penaldo after a teammate dive, celebrates with a... SIIIIII :lol:

I'm still waiting for this to start playing at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu when primadonna scores

[youtube]watch?v=N3gB5ePQm6k[/youtube]

Oh god I hadn't seen that one before :lol:

[youtube]watch?v=pinST9beocI[/youtube]

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
With Malmö and Getafe coming up there will be people saying that for real. Two pathetic teams. One can't defend, the other always bends over for their neighbour.

I know mate, and it's actually pretty good for us!!

I want him to get to the end of the season with 40+ goals, 5 against each of getafe espanyol malmo shakhtar etc.. so they keep him :D

NotInHere

I know mate, and it's actually pretty good for us!!

I want him to get to the end of the season with 40+ goals, 5 against each of getafe espanyol malmo shakhtar etc.. so they keep him :D
lol seriously, he has declined so much this season

Hopefully he still taking the rms fks in 2020:lucho:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
CU_088rWIAAmnyJ.jpg

Most league goals in the HISTORY of the Top 5 Leagues:

1. Greaves: 366
2. Muller: 365
3. CRISTIANO: 318
4. Bloomer: 317

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans