Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Kerrybai

Because they get weak draws. Didn't score in the two PSG games. No doubt they'll get Gent so he can get another 5 goals.

This season he has been a flat track bully only scoring against weak teams but to his credit in the past he has nearly always shown up in the big game.

RMU ReBorn

This season he has been a flat track bully only scoring against weak teams but to his credit in the past he has nearly always shown up in the big game.
At Munich it was Ramos who breaked the dead lock . Cr7 scored After Real was leading 3-0 on aggregate ... !! This has been pretty much the same story in his Real career . except his CDR final goal and goal at camp nou i haven't seen him winning a match for Real from no were , in big match's like Messi did against Bayern ... !!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What will be reaaaaaally funny in a couple seasons .. is when Real Madrid fans will argue that "goals/stats aren't everything" to push James for BdO against Neymar.. a quote for the records.

Paradox & schyzophrenic arguments never killed them before, it won't then.

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
Cristiano tripped while doing stepover vs. Shaktar Donetsk

[gfy]HelplessPlumpBluetickcoonhound[/gfy]

200_s.gif

MaxY

Devil May Cry
At Munich it was Ramos who breaked the dead lock . Cr7 scored After Real was leading 3-0 on aggregate ... !! This has been pretty much the same story in his Real career . except his CDR final goal and goal at camp nou i haven't seen him winning a match for Real from no were , in big match's like Messi did against Bayern ... !!

He assited Chicharito on an open goal in the quarterfinal vs ATM last year.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He assited Chicharito on an open goal in the quarterfinal vs ATM last year.

But now somehow assists (the argument of the guy you quoted ), dont matter only goals in big games do. I really dont get this , it's obvious that Messi is clearly better , but somehow people need to visit this thread weekly to confirm to themselves that Messi is better by posting the usual stuff (only tap-ins , scores only against low tier teams etc..).

Last edited:

raskolnikov

But now somehow assists (the argument of the guy you quoted ), dont matter only goals in big games do. I really dont get this , it's obvious that Messi is clearly better , but somehow people need to visit this thread weekly to confirm to themselves that Messi is better by posting the usual stuff (only tap-ins , scores only against low tier teams etc..).
Because of this shitload of idiots overrating him acting like he is better/near or on Messi's level

NotInHere

Because of this shitload of idiots overrating him acting like he is better/near or on Messi's level
I agree with you rask but i think it's our fault too, we engage in senseless conversations to prove each other wrong when we shouldn't, I think everyone that actually watches their matches can come to the conclusion that messi is just a better footballer plain and simple, what I don't understand though is how some don't just admit it.. That's the mystery here

MaxY

Devil May Cry

Oh really? Name me people on this forum who say that Ronaldo is still better or near Messi's level. That's a thing of the past, pretty much nobody on this forum does that anymore,especially not a "shitload of idiots". It's mostly Messi fans who bring this up because I don't remember there being a single Ronaldo/RM fan on this forum who still believes that ronaldo is better than Messi,or Neymar as a matter of fact.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans