Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Neymessi

I think part of it was because Neymar went down so easily, not only the trick. Besides, what can you do when even your own coach dissaproves? :lucho:

1 He did not went down easily
2 ney was attacked because of doing the trick.Had he not gone down he would still have been blamed

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[tw]679290798622556160[/tw]

And he has photos of himself on the walls, of course he does...

Edit: And look what he has engraved on his main door - CP - Christiano Penaldo...

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His house is much more humble and less flashy than I expected it to be. It gives off a family vibe, I expected something else entirely.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Really? Got the opposite reaction myself.

I guess it's mostly about expectations. I expected like 2 alive tigers guarding his huge trophy case which is in the middle of the house. 3 pictures with "Cristiano Ronaldo's off : " then on 1 picture Football (picture of CR7), on the other picture Agents above it and a picture of Jorge Mendes and on the third one MMA and a picture of Badr Hari.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly, nothing wrong with a picture of oneself during a highlight in ones life.

I am glad at least he doesn't have a huge court-style painting of himself.

BarcaOG

Banned
I guess it's mostly about expectations. I expected like 2 alive tigers guarding his huge trophy case which is in the middle of the house. 3 pictures with "Cristiano Ronaldo's off : " then on 1 picture Football (picture of CR7), on the other picture Agents above it and a picture of Jorge Mendes and on the third one MMA and a picture of Badr Hari.

Huh?

Clockwise

Buccaneer

You don't seem to follow CR's career closely...

6lSO0Bc.gif

B

beautifulgame

Is that actually Nolan and Pacino talking?! If so where from? Or is it someone put two clips together?

Home of Barca Fans