Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

spark

Oh come on,Of course there are other footballers out there much more worthy of girls swooning over them/making cakes for them/sending loving messages to than CR. It's not a matter of hate or support in my case quite frankly. Messi is not a lady killer either. But CR is not really a beautiful man and his behavior not withstanding I just cant get why girls would find him attractive.

He's rich and famous and their countryman . They probably think he has a nice body although I wouldnt say he's conventional handsome, more like pretty or boyish facial structure.Either way, Im sure there are famous females you find attractive that other females cant see why. Unless you are a female and I'm missing something here?

Sallou

He's rich and famous and their countryman . They probably think he has a nice body although I wouldnt say he's conventional handsome, more like pretty or boyish facial structure.Either way, Im sure there are famous females you find attractive that other females cant see why. Unless you are a female and I'm missing something here?
Just to throw it out there, heres a womans view:

I'm female and I think he's repulsive looking. I don't understand the generic tastes of girls sometimes. Men are held to a MUCH lower standard of beauty than women are. Sometimes all a guy has to do is where nice clothes, get a good haircut and have a certain style and boom- 'good-looking guy', 'attractive fella' etc. Drives me nuts.

I find Messi very attractive. His face isn't greasy or oddly distorted, nothing about him looks unnatural, he has adorable features, lovely eyes and a really attractive smile. I prefer him with a beard. CR looks greasy, fake, awkward and wooden. And his body makes me laugh- its strange looking to me, no matter how toned.

I just don't get my fellow women sometimes. ((Well no, I do- its almost 100% the result of a culture that raises both men and women to hold men to lower standards than they do women; both aesthetically and otherwise-a culture that has such higher standards of female beauty [versus male beauty] in the first place, because in our society women are objects first and foremost that exist for male benefit.))

um.. yeah, anyway, rant over. For the record, footballers I find handsome/attractive are: Kun Aguero, Xavi, Beckham, Messi. Ones I find unattractive, who others seem to find attractive, are: CR, Gerrard, Alexis Sanchez (really REALLY ugly to me, no disrespect).

Hope that gives perspective.

Leo10

From the Israel-Portugal game: Everything you do Messi does better.

Should of added *Not including diving.

608Ci0c.jpg

Stric

A few friends of mine- plus I've seen lots of sexy comments about him here- tho I'm guessing they're not serious. :lol:

Screw those guys tho anyway, I much prefer dah laydez :wub:

Hate to go off-topic, but while we're at it, I must say... I've never really understood all those Asexis etc. comments. I'm also not sure if it's sarcasm or whatnot. Sure, he's got low bodyfat, as every pro player does, but he's got a really weird unflattering body type - short, wide waist, short wide torso, scrawny limbs and IMHO he's not really one of our more handsome players either. :icon_neutral:

Sallou

Hate to go off-topic, but while we're at it, I must say... I've never really understood all those Asexis etc. comments. I'm also not sure if it's sarcasm or whatnot. Sure, he's got low bodyfat, as every pro player does, but he's got a really weird unflattering body type - short, wide waist, short wide torso, scrawny limbs and IMHO he's not really one of our more handsome players either. :icon_neutral:

Our more handsome players are Leo, David and Cesc certainly. My guy friend is obsessed with Dani. I'm not creeped out at all... I swear. hehheh.

But speaking of attractive men in the world of football....

:pep:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

200px-Alexis_S%C3%A1nchez_2011.jpg

The haircut, the suit.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The mouth. Its the mouth that grosses me out most. He has a really unattractive, slimy frog-mouth. Unlike, say, Cate Blanchett, or Gerard Butler.

Wow. You're definitely not going easy on him :lol:

Back to the drawing board, I guess...

Stric

As far as my comments go, I'm not ripping anyone, I'd sure say he's got a better body than I do, I'm just saying I'm surprised at all the comments about how sexy he is, when I honestly think there's at least a dozen guys in our squad that are more attractive.

Home of Barca Fans