Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

I won't list anything here for the sake of not going further off-topic, but if you're really interested in which men a guy would find more attractive than Alexis, I can send you a message. :lol:

I think he was talking about alexis, not cr.

Oh, it didn't occur to me that PearlBlack might be thinking it's about Cristiano. When I look back at it, I can see my post can be interpreted both ways. As well as raskolnikov's.

raskolnikov

Yeah, thought it was about Cristiano.
My point remains valid though, who cares about another guys looks?
Unless its something funny like Cr7 switching haircuts at halftime or Palacio's tail I rather talk football:p

Stric

Yeah, thought it was about Cristiano.
My point remains valid though, who cares about another guys looks?
Unless its something funny like Cr7 switching haircuts at halftime or Palacio's tail I rather talk football:p

How about Baggio's mullet? :lol:

All joking aside, obviously nobody's judging players and their performances by their looks, football is the main thing. But while we were commenting on looks, I took the opportunity to address my thoughts on what seems to be a generally popular opinion about Alexis around here, which I've personally never quite figured out. :lol:

A

Athletic

So true whenever I see people say Asexis or w/e I little part of me dies. He's honestly the least attractive person of Barcelona's whole lineup and that's not because I dislike him just my inside homoness.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't know, guys, I'm male so I'm not the best judge but I think Alexis is pretty sexy.

alexis%2Bsanchez%2Bbarca%2Bbarcablog%2Bfcbarcelona%2Bbarcelona%2Bbarca%2Bblog%2Bfcb%2Bnews%2Balexis%2Bsanchez%2Bbarca%2Bbarcablog%2Bfcbarcelona%2Bbarcelona%2Bbarca%2Bblog%2Bfcb%2Bnews.jpg

Alexis-Sanchez.jpg

And there is no way he's the least attractive player in our squad.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Nah, CR is definitely the one footballer that gets the most attention from the ladies. The dude is any girl's wet dream. He has all the external qualities that a girl would want.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
How about Baggio's mullet? :lol:

All joking aside, obviously nobody's judging players and their performances by their looks, football is the main thing. But while we were commenting on looks, I took the opportunity to address my thoughts on what seems to be a generally popular opinion about Alexis around here, which I've personally never quite figured out. :lol:

Looks are the most important thing, the football is secondary

This is why Borriello is an unbelievable sexy footballer

Last edited:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
the most appropriate thread all over the forum to discuss players' looks.. esp when most of people discussing are men!

Take a bow guys!

Home of Barca Fans