Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

El Flaco

It was a great finish, but no amazing volley or goal like some made it out to be here. Sloppy marking on the corner while just standing still watching the ball go in from the Sociedad players. No one even tried to intercept the ball. If this is an amazing Ronaldo goal then the expectations are really at an all time low.

Of course it was a amazing goal, you heavily underestimate the technical quality it takes to hit the ball that comes out of the air while running and leaning backwards with your weak foot and guide it in to the corner of the goal from 15 meters or so. That's the reason why a lot of people are praising Cristiano's goal.

It was a good goal, took quite a bit of technique to get that one right.

You got that right.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Some quotes from Cristiano's interview with El Mundo (to be published in Sunday)

There are people who hate me, who say I'm vain, or arrogant, or this or that

That's part of my success. I was born to be the best. That's the way I am, and if all my achievements in football are down to that, then I wouldn't change a thing. I go to bed every night with a clear conscience and sleep perfectly well.

You can't live obsessing about what other people think about you, if you did, you wouldn't live. Not even God can please everyone

I feel good helping others a little, or a lot. God gives me twice as much. After becoming a father, I look at life in a different way.

I handle [pressure] well because of the difficult life I've had. I am who I am because of all the time I spent away from my family and getting through the difficult times. At 11 years-old I had to iron my own clothes, my mental strength comes from those times.

Reference

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldo fans Celebrates a decent goal like There is no new year after this .. Messi's Goal vs Levante dribbling pass three player's was Treated as a normal goal. well considering how piss poor Ronaldo has been these days ,Goal's like he scored two day's back will give orgasm to fan boy's

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Messi does win the Ballo d'Or, I think CR7 will surprise many of you. He has already won in once, arguably twice, when he truely did not deserve it, I think his PR team would finally start cleaning the shit up now.

Him saying it depends on 'how much a team wins in a season' during one of this interviews indicates that his PR team has actually started working on it

RMU ReBorn

If Messi does win the Ballo d'Or, I think CR7 will surprise many of you. He has already won in once, arguably twice, when he truely did not deserve it, I think his PR team would finally start cleaning the shit up now.

Him saying it depends on 'how much a team wins in a season' during one of this interviews indicates that his PR team has actually started working on it
PR team ???

RMU ReBorn

Maldini will get heart attack seeing this :lol: . Another one to the collection of Quotes along with Reus ,Drogba ,Muller :lol:

10590494_880175652101775_8655036094940552857_n.jpg

Yannik

Ronaldo on how tough life as a footballer CAN BE:

"You can say you have the best job, money, cars, houses...but that is not everything.

"One example: On Saturday there’s boxing on in Las Vegas and I would like to take my family and friends, but I can’t because I have no time. But after [football] I want to live like a king."

Poor bloke. Imagine a footballer having to prepare and train ahead of a football match. Oh the humanity!

Home of Barca Fans