Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Galning

I personally hate it when I want to go to a fight in Las Vegas and I have to play football for a couple thousand euros.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I meant the quote in Yannik's post. Sorry, I should have inserted the quote.

I doubt it's legit.

I googled a bit but didn't get anything. Most Maldini quotes about Ronaldo are about the real Ronaldo. And quotes about Leo are in the mold of: "He's better than Maradona etc.

You may still be tipsy from NYE :p

Stric was reacting to Ronaldo's quote, nothing about messi or maldini here.

And the maldini "quote" (that no one reacted to) didn't concern ronaldo !

F

Flavia

Is that a legit quote? If so, then Jesus Christ what a moron.

It is legit. He said that to a portuguese magazine, caras.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-1.jpg

Viver como um rei = live like a king

JamDav1982

At risk of being labelled Ronaldo 'fan boy' don't really see the issue with his comment.

Just seems he is saying he doesn't want his whole life to be taken up by football....admittedly in a grandiose way but who cares really?

F

Flavia

At risk of being labelled Ronaldo 'fan boy' don't really see the issue with his comment.

Just seems he is saying he doesn't want his whole life to be taken up by football....admittedly in a grandiose way but who cares really?

I don't see it, either. Just showing it's legit. I understand why some people do, though.

Stric

I think it's a shitty things to say because he doesn't understand that if he weren't a famous football player, he still couldn't go to Vegas to see a boxing match live, because he couldn't afford it, just like most people can't. That's the problem. He could have used a billion different examples to show how his life is consumed by football and how fame has its limitations, but he used an example that makes no sense and only shows how clueless he became about life as a normal person. "People say being rich is great, but I have problems, too. I want to go see a boxing match in Las Vegas over the weekend, but I can't because I have work." Seriously?

xavisionary

You don't have to be 10k/day CEO to go to Vegas and watch a boxing match. I get Ronaldo's point, and I don't see it as a negative on his character. Tbh, it's the players who will just go and do shit like that when the money starts rolling in who will never reach Ronaldo's level.

Home of Barca Fans