Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"Ronaldo: Leo has got more possibilities to win today, maybe even Neymar. I am here because I have been voted here and that makes me happy."

Very nice and mature of him to say that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
"Ronaldo: Leo has got more possibilities to win today, maybe even Neymar. I am here because I have been voted here and that makes me happy."

That's a tough pill to swallow for him, even if he's just being polite and doesn't believe it... Credit where credit is due...

Hardy

the percentage of ronaldo's vote is pretty scaring, i can't believe how much is voted, with 40 penalty e 50 tap in this guy is always a serious contender for the balon d'or no matter what if play crap in the big match or finishing the season with zeru tituli, the players and capitans of national team don't undestand a fuck. with this critery Ronaldo right now should be the favourite for the next balon d'or, yes, for 5 gol vs espanyolcrap and 10 vs shacktar/malmoe. My goodness.

JamDav1982

The way the points work gets Ronaldo that higher score if second.

If you divided it by how many votes Messi got as no.1 vs Ronaldo it would be far bigger difference.

Guessing around 70/75% Messi.

Horatio

You're welcome
the percentage of ronaldo's vote is pretty scaring, i can't believe how much is voted, with 40 penalty e 50 tap in this guy is always a serious contender for the balon d'or no matter what if play crap in the big match or finishing the season with zeru tituli, the players and capitans of national team don't undestand a fuck. with this critery Ronaldo right now should be the favourite for the next balon d'or, yes, for 5 gol vs espanyolcrap and 10 vs shacktar/malmoe. My goodness.

Not that scary imo. Purely looking at stats he is the favourite. He only won 1/4th of the votes so I guess it's okay.

What I am more worried about is that Ronaldo will perform decently at the Eurocup and will have a better goalscoring than Messi this season. Maybe that will tip the next Ballon D'or in his favour.
Also considering that it is going to be hard for Barca to follow up on their performance of this year a lot of people will not use the argument that 'well...it makes more sense to vote for Neymar or Messi because they helped their team win prizes'. If Barca wins another treble well...it's going to be Neymar or again Messi.

JamDav1982

If 100% Voted Messi first and Ronaldo second it would still only be something like 55% to 33%.

If you want to know how many thinks Messi or Ronaldo is best just total their no.1 votes be far bigger difference.

Not what he said in previous instances.
lol, i just though writing this that cristiano will turn just like pelé soon enough

Nucky

''Ronaldo is a lucky guy. Always gets first row tickets to see Messi win his awards.'' - Zlatan Ibrahimovic :lol:

SirXavi

The Engineer
''Ronaldo is a lucky guy. Always gets first row tickets to see Messi win his awards.'' - Zlatan Ibrahimovic :lol:

anigif_enhanced-28426-1409764785-23.gif

Home of Barca Fans