Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

El Flaco

''Ronaldo is a lucky guy. Always gets first row tickets to see Messi win his awards.'' - Zlatan Ibrahimovic :lol:

Zlatan himself denied that he would have said the quote for already three years ago.

Did he actually say this, or is it something pulled from the troll football page?

As I said to [MENTION=20739]Nucky[/MENTION], he did not.

-I have only good things to say about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I have never expressed a negative or harmful word about Messi or Ronaldo in any interview, I respect these two players.

-I'm pissed off and irritated by being exposed to this, for being quoted on things that I have not said where the only goal is to create a conflict. I respect football, my team, my team-mates and opponents. I will always do.

Reference

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
fucking stupid whoever does this. That's just brainless vandalism and respectless
shame really... Does nothing but bring bad reputation to our own Leo!

It's a shame how some people behave... His sister didn't react in the right way either...

Her reaction was just as pathetic as the vandalism in itself is and also quite funny... Comparing the stupid harmless vandalism to the ill-fate of the poor people of a whole nation! Oh so the little rich boy get bullied!? Not to mention speak just like her brother saying it's him that brings fame to the nation! Talk about vanity!!

Mixture of Vanity and Vandalism makes this whole incident that much more pathetic

Last edited:
F

Flavia

shame really... Does nothing but bring bad reputation to our own Leo!

Her reaction was just as pathetic as the vandalism in itself is and also quite funny... Comparing the stupid harmless vandalism to the ill-fate of the poor people of a whole nation! Oh so the little rich boy get bullied!? Not to mention speak just like her brother saying it's him that brings fame to the nation! Talk about vanity!!

Mixture of Vanity and Vandalism makes this whole incident that much more pathetic

Why I wouldn't put it past that being done by some cr fanboys.

frog-fcb

You don't have to be 10k/day CEO to go to Vegas and watch a boxing match. I get Ronaldo's point, and I don't see it as a negative on his character. Tbh, it's the players who will just go and do shit like that when the money starts rolling in who will never reach Ronaldo's level.

Isnt his boyfriend a boxer or something

Home of Barca Fans