Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

blaugrana1987

I've noticed that site messivsronaldo gave ronaldo two assists against Deportivo. One to Bale, and another for last goal that Benz scored lol

Kerrybai

I've noticed that site messivsronaldo gave ronaldo two assists against Deportivo. One to Bale, and another for last goal that Benz scored lol

And rightly so, they use OPTA assists. It's not different to Suarez getting an assist for Neymars goal in the 3-1 win over Atletico last season.

blaugrana1987

And rightly so, they use OPTA assists. It's not different to Suarez getting an assist for Neymars goal in the 3-1 win over Atletico last season.
I thought that ball was bounced back by defender, not CR. Ok if thats the case but holy shit now I'm going to have to listen how good Ronaldo is as assister as well.

Kerrybai

I thought that ball was bounced back by defender, not CR. Ok if thats the case but holy shit now I'm going to have to listen how good Ronaldo is as assister as well.

I think he backheels it with his left foot, all in all it shows how ridiculous assist statistics can be.

Morten

Great, we are stuck with Ronaldo until 2017, like we are stuck without a replacement for Benzema, who is going to jail. We are also stuck with Kroos, no replacement for aging Modric who is injuried alot, Danilo(nuff said), James(aka little bitch) and more. Pepe is old and it is starting to show, Ramos will also be "leading" our backline at least until 2017, just great!

F

Flavia

Great, we are stuck with Ronaldo until 2017, like we are stuck without a replacement for Benzema, who is going to jail. We are also stuck with Kroos, no replacement for aging Modric who is injuried alot, Danilo(nuff said), James(aka little bitch) and more. Pepe is old and it is starting to show, Ramos will also be "leading" our backline at least until 2017, just great!

I wouldn't worry. You will be able to sign in the summer, with the appeals. Maybe sell cr, benzema and others, and get pogba, hazard, lewa and some more huge names.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

You are stuck with Kroos??

Home of Barca Fans