Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

JackaL

Why would anyone watch the Real game after the first leg 3:0 is beyond me, unless you are a Madrid fan.

Because you like football and the game yesterday was more than worth it? Especially when Real Madrid was shitting in their pants after the 3-1?

xavisionary

I'll tune into any RM just to cast an eye over CR7, Benz, Modric, Varane etc. Doesn't matter if its 10-0 from the first leg.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why would anyone watch the Real game after the first leg 3:0 is beyond me, unless you are a Madrid fan.

If you're a RM/Galatasaray fan. Otherwise it's a pretty weird decision. Dortmund - Malaga was possibly the best game of the CL so far.

Irish_Cules

I was actually going to switch over the the Madrid match after Malaga got their second. I had to switch to ITV though which is in the Other Channels section on sky digital so I didnt bother. Thank God I didn't! :D

Kerrybai

I was actually going to switch over the the Madrid match after Malaga got their second. I had to switch to ITV though which is in the Other Channels section on sky digital so I didnt bother. Thank God I didn't! :D

I switched over on 89 min. Found out on ITV then that Dortmund had comeback ....:angry:

Yugo Count Dante

:lol: Turkish fans are the best

130331080.1_mn.jpg

130331080.2_mn.jpg

130331080.4_mn.jpg

His Turkish look a like :p

Stric

Saw that the other day... my goodness, that guy looks like a joke. He looks like he's wearing make-up and there's definitely something weird going on with his hair(line).

Stric

That's a typical trajectory of those kinds of kicks. The ball goes upwards normally and then suddenly drops. Perfect execution.

Home of Barca Fans