Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Kerrybai

Is he staying after this season in Madrid? He was unhappy right..
It's very hard to say, what other team is going to suit him as well as Madrid? The way they are set up works toward him, it allows him to score a huge amount of goals. Secondly someone is going to have to pay around 55-60 million for him. There is only a select few clubs who will pay that.

A

Athletic

Has Athletic gone that bad that even their own fans start cheering for Cristiano's goals hmmm

Stric

He has a woman's voice. Oh the irony... :lol:

BTW there is something seriously wrong with a society in which you get invited to a TV show for trying to be a celebrity lookalike

El Gato

Villarato!
There is nothing wrong with it if a lookalike is pretty damn good, I've seen it done in the UK and Poland. It's how show business rolls.

Dude is too damn short and wears clothes twice his size, and clearly hasn't reached puberty yet. Otherwise a good effort.

Stric

Maybe I should have put more emphasis on trying to be a lookalike. Apart from the same hideous haircut and the kit (which are both doable), he looks nothing like him. :lol: I'm not sure when this was aired, but it's probably more of a result of him taking a picture with Ronaldo while trying to look alike, than actually looking like him. :lol:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
tumblr_mlawa6D9X41rypay0o1_1280.jpg

BarcaGirl

:w000t: oh my god ...Irina is finally pregnant ...happiest day of my life *fangirlModusOn*
this is going to be the most beautiful baby ever :wub:

:coffee: who cares!

K

Karnivore

BTW - after the match on Saturday, he now can't score against every team in La Liga anymore for this season.

Home of Barca Fans