Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

damn

He racked up a lot when RM and especially the BBC was scoring loads of goals beginning of the season, I remember almost every game had 3 or 4 goals, and almost all of them with assister from bbc and scorer from bbc.

Basically counter attack and opening to the best positioned of the 3.

Before Christmas break: 11 assist in 25 games (0.44 per game).
After Christmas break: 8 assists in 21 games (0.38 per game).

Before Christmas break assists goalscorers: Benzema (5), Bale (2), James (2), Kross and Isco.
After Christmas break assists goalscorers: James (3), Benzema, Bale, Ramos, Chicha, Marcelo.

Has for the quality of the assists; I can't recall any easy assists, except for 1 or 2. Ronaldo usually takes on the defender and then releases a pass.

Last edited:

Caps

surprised no one has mentioned his completely deliberate, disgusting shoulder smash into a face- then pretending it was an accident and seeing if he was ok once he suspected the ref might give something.

Morten

surprised no one has mentioned his completely deliberate, disgusting shoulder smash into a face- then pretending it was an accident and seeing if he was ok once he suspected the ref might give something.

Even if it was deliberate, who cares? Its Thugletico, they deserve everything they get.

L

linetty

What's there to mention. It's Madrid derby, nothing new or suprising, happens every time

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah, that shoulder charge was pretty nasty. Fully intentional, too. But hey, it was a rough couple of games. That does not justify it, of course, but context is important.

damn

The shirt he gave was actually a bomb. He wasn't sure if the poisoned ball will kill the boy, so he wanted to make sure. just look the sadness on the boy face, as he realizes his destiny.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The shirt he gave was actually a bomb. He wasn't sure if the poisoned ball will kill the boy, so he wanted to make sure. just look the sadness on the boy face, as he realizes his destiny.

WTH are you talking about ?

Bertus

WTH are you talking about ?

he's mocking the members who spend their time in this thread to trash Ronaldo, sometimes for good reason, but mostly for not.

Any sane person who's not 12yo anymore can be a bit annoyed to see the amount of garbage posts in this thread.

And it's deserved to mock those members, because they really have time to waste. They say they are not salty, nor sour, not annoyed, nothing, but damn they have time to waste to post garbage again and again.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
he's mocking the members who spend their time in this thread to trash Ronaldo, sometimes for good reason, but mostly for not.

Any sane person who's not 12yo anymore can be a bit annoyed to see the amount of garbage posts in this thread.

And it's deserved to mock those members, because they really have time to waste. They say they are not salty, nor sour, not annoyed, nothing, but damn they have time to waste to post garbage again and again.

Someone's treasure is another man's garbage.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Haha, I feel targeted.

I don't spend my time on this thread, I check it when it comes up just as much as any other post, and my irritation with cr7 is no news and it probably won't change since he probably won't either.

I'll refrain from posting in here in the future, no problem, since a member signed in yesterday and with 3post count can come in and mock us, on a barça forum, where a little heat for RM/CR7 is to be expected, and yet i'm the one being incorrect, duly noted.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So disgusting, he surprises me every time. He deliberately aimed at the kids so he could run to them and take off his shirt to show off his muscles. I'm honestly surprised that he also didn't take off his undershirt and then did his disgusting celebration while ignoring poor Chicharito.

Home of Barca Fans