Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Alen

It's way more harmless than doing things like this tho:
[youtube]BnesOQTbWeQ[/youtube]

Barça player has beef with madrid fans in the clasico <<< Madrid player reacting the same way an opposite defender would when his teammate scores.

dakt

It's way more harmless than doing things like this tho:
[youtube]BnesOQTbWeQ[/youtube]

Oh don't let me get started with the history of brutal butchers like scum Pepe and shithead Ramos:
And Ronaldo jumped on the same train letely.
2:45 how did he not get permanent ban from football for that psycho attack is beyond me.
Barca is totally different planet from that. Compared to RM, we are like little children. See, we just prefer playing beautiful football.

alittlebitter

everytime cristiano fucks up, you can trust madrid fans to dig up that one clip of messi kicking a ball into the audience from.. 3 years ago. pls get new material.

damn

Are you guys for real? look at this photo below. For me, it was clear that Cristiano at some point took it easy, realizing that it's just not his day. Can't blame you though, the media sure knows how to twist things. And they got every reason to, considering prejudiced people that will click any article or gives them watching time. Money, Money, Money.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Trying too hard mates, he definitely was angry, and disapointed, you could see it in his face when players were replacing themselves.

There's even a special chiringuinto today about his gestures against team mates, when even chiringuito can't hide it, please don't try.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He was laughing because Arbeloa scored a goal, as if God wasn't on his side that day.

Btw khorne, great post.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This nonsense reappears more often at this forum than in Marca nowadays you know. My god the insecurities you guys have about our rich and handsome man :lol:

It's a joke. :rofl1: Not even directed at Cristiano but at Marca.

You guys bitch about our "insecurities" but damn it if you guys aren't defensive and wound up tight about Cristiano. Chill.

Home of Barca Fans