Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

Wonderful header from Bale's assist. Stuff that CB's nightmares are made of. Brilliant.

His second goal should have been disallowed, though. Just like Neymar's penalty today.

raskolnikov

I dont usually wish injury on a guy, but I do on Ronaldo purely for his antics. Tired of his ugly face and dumb celebrations.
He should stop diving for freekicks b the way, just continue the play an stay in the box to make quality runs and score headers/tap ins on crosses.

damn

Ronaldo would have smashed that 50 goals record if he didn't miss 3 games due to suspension/injury (missed Sociedad away and home, and Sevilla home). 42 goals, 32 games.

Morten

Ronaldo would have smashed that 50 goals record if he didn't miss 3 games due to suspension/injury (missed Sociedad away and home, and Sevilla home). 42 goals, 32 games.

Doesnt matter anymore, all that matters is that we win our remaining matches, then we will see what happens. He can always try again another season, you never know with him, but its an incredible record.

damn

Doesnt matter anymore, all that matters is that we win our remaining matches, then we will see what happens. He can always try again another season, you never know with him, but its an incredible record.

I lost hope. We need a Pathetico loss/drew vs Levante for them to really try vs Barcelona, so..

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Cristiano would still be under 35 goals if he was properly banned for the disgusting punch+kick combo.
But that's what you get for playing in Uncle's league.

raki

Cristiano would still be under 35 goals if he was properly banned for the disgusting punch+kick combo.
But that's what you get for playing in Uncle's league.

And that kick on Masche would mean no Granada. He should be banned for 8-10 matches putting the 3 red cards. Classic cunt.

Morten

I lost hope. We need a Pathetico loss/drew vs Levante for them to really try vs Barcelona, so..

My small hope is that Barca lose concentration against a side they are massive favorites against. Or that Simeone wants some sort of meaningless revenge(they got the 3rd in the box).

Home of Barca Fans