Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

barcaboy15

He has absolutely destroyed la liga scoring over 200 goals in just 6 seasons, but in the end he has 1 title in those 6 seasons. Its hard to look past that poor return considering how many goals he scored... Still an amazing player though and those suggesting guys like Tevez are above him are really talking some crap.

All time he would probably be close to the top 10.

Yeah that's quite amazing when you think about it. Considering Ronaldo and RM's quality over these years, to have only won 1 league title is a terrible return and end result. Truly a testament to Barcelona (as well as Simeone and Atletico's revival).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
8N0NRqD.jpg

http://gfycat.com/WhichFarAnhinga

Is he crying becuase they lost or becuase he missed the penalty ? :coffee:

Understandable to be disappointed/sad after losing a game like that and the La liga in the process. Nothing wrong with him crying.

Last edited:

Caps

He has absolutely destroyed la liga scoring over 200 goals in just 6 seasons, but in the end he has 1 title in those 6 seasons. Its hard to look past that poor return considering how many goals he scored... Still an amazing player though and those suggesting guys like Tevez are above him are really talking some crap.

All time he would probably be close to the top 10.
No. Agreed with everything til that. Goalscorers and poachers he could end up number ONE, but all players, all time?

He's not in top 20. Seriously. Incredible athlete, machine, goal scoring phenomenon..... but the quality of everything has never been anywhere near the Greats levels and I consider it one of the greatest farces in football (in 52 years) that his goalscoring exploits seriously have people thinking he's around top 10 goat player.

If Messi scored 10 goals a season and still played like he did, he'd still be goat level. Ditto players like Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Zidane, Cryff... without goals Ronaldos overall game is hilariously bad for a supposedly top 10 goat player.

Kerrybai

No. Agreed with everything til that. Goalscorers and poachers he could end up number ONE, but all players, all time?

He's not in top 20. Seriously. Incredible athlete, machine, goal scoring phenomenon..... but the quality of everything has never been anywhere near the Greats levels and I consider it one of the greatest farces in football (in 52 years) that his goalscoring exploits seriously have people thinking he's around top 10 goat player.

If Messi scored 10 goals a season and still played like he did, he'd still be goat level. Ditto players like Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Zidane, Cryff... without goals Ronaldos overall game is hilariously bad for a supposedly top 10 goat player.

I understand your point but I'm not really talking about skill level and overall ability which would have Ronaldo far down the list. I'm looking at him from a performance point of view, we can't deny that his athletic ability combined with his appetite for goal will have him remembered as one of the best ever. The guy has 75 European goals and will finish with over 100. It's hard to ignore those stats when we look at the best footballers of all time, at least from a contribution and performance standpoint.

NotInHere

One of the few if not the only thing I admire about Ronaldo is his work ethic, imagine waking up everyday and doing the things he does everyday on a daily basis, training wise. He's like that guy at your office that stays hours after work to check if everything is under perfection, then he gets promoted.

Amazing how with only that comparisons with Messi, who is miles ahead of Ronaldo talent-wise, are made everyday.

M

magicomessi

people these days is look at goals only & this is why i see some think ronaldo is better than tevez :lol:. There is more to being a great player than just goals. Ronaldo doesn't influence games like some of the great players i have watched and i just personally think he is over rated if i'm comparing him to passed greats of the game or some play these days .

He is a great goal scorer but i think for people to say he's up there with Maradonna, Messi and baggio , rivaldo ,ronaldo , ronaldinho is wrong because those players had the magic touch and were able to win games out of no where for their team. This Ronaldo that we are seeing now doesn't do that, he is a very efficient goal scorer but imo you have to be able to drag your team to victory like those players did so often without relying on your team mates to have a good game for you to shine.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Yeah, it's so funny that a player is feeling destroyed and is crying because he and his team failed,right? Just like it was funny when Messi and Neymar cried at WC etc? God you're such douchebags.

We don't like ronaldo, we take great pleasure in his misfortune:rakitic:

F

Flavia

Yeah, it's so funny that a player is feeling destroyed and is crying because he and his team failed,right? Just like it was funny when Messi and Neymar cried at WC etc? God you're such douchebags.

What do you expect, really? cr does his calma, calma or worse at Camp Nou at whatever chance he gets.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What do you expect, really? cr does his calma, calma or worse at Camp Nou at whatever chance he gets.

Just for that he deserves every grain of salt he gets here.

All this arrogance for 1 liga and 1 champions in all these years, it's quite funny whan you think about it.

raskolnikov

Just for that he deserves every grain of salt he gets here.

All this arrogance for 1 liga and 1 champions in all these years, it's quite funny whan you think about it.

Not really his fault though, well, perhaps this season could be blamed on him. Real could have won la liga had he scored that penaldo saturday.
But in general his performances been amazing in la liga.

Home of Barca Fans