Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not really his fault though, well, perhaps this season could be blamed on him. Real could have won la liga had he scored that penaldo saturday.
But in general his performances been amazing in la liga.

Who knows mate, may be the team would play better if he wasn't such a cunt, may be benz & bale would perform better if he encouraged such a thing to happen.. :p

I'm joking, but amazing is winning titles, 1 Liga is very very poor for the amount of goals he scores, clearly suggests massive statpadding as we all know.

Morten

Who knows mate, may be the team would play better if he wasn't such a cunt, may be benz & bale would perform better if he encouraged such a thing to happen.. :p

I'm joking, but amazing is winning titles, 1 Liga is very very poor for the amount of goals he scores, clearly suggests massive statpadding as we all know.

Ronaldo has scored plenty of goals in decisive games, despite the 1 league title, and of course alot of stat padding there as well. He cant magically make Bale stop being a donkey or stop Benzema wasting easy chances in front of goal. Benzema performs well for most of the time, but he is not that great of a finisher.
I imagine he will get alot of shit here tomorrow, if Real dont pull through, despite that Real wouldnt even have made it past Schalke without him, and maybe not Atletico either.

Last edited:

Vlom

Ronaldo has scored plenty of goals in decisive games, despite the 1 league title, and of course alot of stat padding there as well. He cant magically make Bale stop being a donkey or stop Benzema wasting easy chances in front of goal. Benzema performs well for most of the time, but he is not that great of a finisher.
I imagine he will get alot of shit here tomorrow, if Real dont pull through, despite that Real wouldnt even have made it past Schalke without him, and maybe not Atletico either.

I have nothing bad to say about his CL season so far, he has saved RM from falling against Schalke, which would have been VERY embarassing.

But I still can't wrap my head around 1liga/1 (very lucky) CL after 300 goals.. something is clearly wrong, either his partners all along have been very poor, either the system working for him to score is not enough/right... RM fans can not possibily be happy (their blind love for CR apart) with such a result, he might be great, but is he the best thing possible for RM to win titles ? It appears like it's not.

raskolnikov

I have nothing bad to say about his CL season so far, he has saved RM from falling against Schalke, which would have been VERY embarassing.

But I still can't wrap my head around 1liga/1 (very lucky) CL after 300 goals.. something is clearly wrong, either his partners all along have been very poor, either the system working for him to score is not enough/right... RM fans can not possibily be happy (their blind love for CR apart) with such a result, he might be great, but is he the best thing possible for RM to win titles ? It appears like it's not.
We just been better in la liga than them most of the time, 2009/2010-2010/11 we owned them in the classico's, 2011/12 was pure robbery imo, 2012/13 Mou gave up early after failing and the Casillas clash focussing all his hopes on the cl while Messi was winning us almost all games and we reached 100 points, 2013/14 Atletico ended up being the Luckiest of the 3 and this season their injuries (Modric) and our great run after Anoeta (along with penaldo missing a very important penaldo) will most likely result in us winning it.

Cl they choked vs Lyon like the 6 years before, for which I mostly blame Higuain, year after they got schooled by Messi, year after unlucky vs Bayern, year after that came very close against a near perfect Dortmund and last year they ended up being the very Lucky ones.

This season its still all possible, they can win the cl and penaldo will get all the praise, fourth ballon d'or, legacy boost and its a great season for Real. They go out or lose the final and its a disgrace and Ancelotti probably gets fired.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he's an ectomorph with a bad running style. he also carries more mass than he needs to. no wonder his knees are sore by now.

Vlom

This season its still all possible, they can win the cl and penaldo will get all the praise, fourth ballon d'or, legacy boost and its a great season for Real. They go out or lose the final and its a disgrace and Ancelotti probably gets fired.

No way Penaldo gets the BO this year even if they win the CL, it would be a robbery, Messi is having an unmeasurably better year so far, plus Copa America.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No way Penaldo gets the BO this year even if they win the CL, it would be a robbery, Messi is having an unmeasurably better year so far, plus Copa America.

It could happen. Real Madrid wins UCL,Ronaldo ends as the top scorer of La Liga and possibly UCL. Mesi performs poorly in Copa America and CR7 starts at a gun blazing tempo in Semptemer until voting is over. Not very likely but it's possible.

cris29

Yes, you want to see weird knees check out Nedved.
Footballers have beast leggs, just dont shave it like a woman:facepalm:

According to team doctor Petr Krejci, he is unique, the only man he knows whose kneecap is split into three different parts.

“Most people have a single piece of bone to make their kneecap,” Krejci said on Thursday. “One per cent of people have two parts, but three parts. Only Nedved.”

He said Nedved’s unique knee was known as a patella tri-partitia and it explained why he had a loping, almost shuffling, running style.

Nedved is my favourite player of all time, that 2003 semi final yellow and his tears after:( Then yr later going off injured in Semis in Euro2004 vs Greece. Deserved to win CL n Euros; ended up with none:(

Last edited:

raskolnikov

According to team doctor Petr Krejci, he is unique, the only man he knows whose kneecap is split into three different parts.

“Most people have a single piece of bone to make their kneecap,” Krejci said on Thursday. “One per cent of people have two parts, but three parts. Only Nedved.”

He said Nedved’s unique knee was known as a patella tri-partitia and it explained why he had a loping, almost shuffling, running style.

Nedved is my favourite player of all time, that 2003 semi final yellow and his tears after:( Then yr later going off injured in Semis in Euro2004 vs Greece. Deserved to win CL n Euros; ended up with none:(
Czechs definitely deserved 2004 imo, they are bad nowadays unfortunately, that game vs Holland was great. I also liked Nedved. He was known for working as hard as Ronaldo by the way but nobody ever comments on it. Quality player with very rare knees.

Home of Barca Fans