Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
For all of you saying that RM/Ronaldo gets more penalties:
"Cristiano has scored the same number of penalties in 2015 as Messi (both 8) even though Messi has taken 3 more penalty kicks."

damn

A narcissistic player who pushes himself to 300% to chase the guy 3 levels above him by keeping up with stats.
Its admirable and funny at the same time. I like the goku vs vegeta theme but in the grand scheme of things Barca been dominating this era, that is what matters.

Except for the fact that it's dumb to think Ronaldo is "pushing" himself when others are just holding their dicks (another media BS to sell this rivalry); Ronaldo's narcissism and dedication got nothing to do with Messi. His Man United team-mates will tell you that was always like that.

And you're right, Barca and Real madrid are all that matters, so.. You all stop acting like Messi or Ronaldo are the center of things. And before you jump and say i'm a part of this: I think that 700 pages without me makes things clear.

i was impressed by the image but then i looked at messi's trophy haul, both individual and collective. try again, mate.

Try again what? Messi's better. So? Ronaldo's haul is bigger than most players in history. Isn't that something to admire, instead of joking about his dribble?

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Except for the fact that it's dumb to think Ronaldo is "pushing" himself when others are just holding their dicks (another media BS to sell this rivalry); Ronaldo's narcissism and dedication got nothing to do with Messi. His Man United team-mates will tell you that was always like that.

And you're right, Barca and Real madrid are all that matters, so.. You all stop acting like Messi or Ronaldo are the center of things. And before you jump and say i'm a part of this: I think that 700 pages without me makes things clear.

Try again what? Messi's better. So? Ronaldo's haul is bigger than most players in history. Isn't that something to admire, instead of joking about his dribble?

do you think Penaldo is better than Messi ? or even as good as Messi ?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
do you think Penaldo is better than Messi ? or even as good as Messi ?

If you read his previous post you'd see that he wrote "Messi is 10X better than Cristiano, but it's still doesn't justify the irrational hate towards Cristiano based on penalties and tap-ins."

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Ronaldo works quite hard for those tap-ins. Might not be magesterial but it's damn effective and sometimes quite nice to watch. He's not controlling the game like Messi but he's doing a hell of a job.

xavisionary

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good player. Possibly one of the best players currently active.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ronaldo works quite hard for those tap-ins. Might not be magesterial but it's damn effective and sometimes quite nice to watch. He's not controlling the game like Messi but he's doing a hell of a job.

I'll also go on a limb and say that tap-ins aren't easy to score. You have to have incredible knowledge of the game ,predicting how the defenders will move,where your teammate will pass etc. You have to be quick and get into those tight positions to score. If tap-ins were easy then perhaps somebody else than Messi would come close to Ronaldo in goals scored.

F

Flavia

Madridistas wanting cr to not be disliked/hated on a Barça forum... hahaha. Never going to happen. Not only because of the rivalry between clubs, but because he is a jerk. This is not about his penalties or tap-ins either. I wouldn't expect Messi to be liked on a rm forum either, really makes zero sense.

Chainsaw

Killahead
So, you're wrong and - you change the point of view.

Messi is 10X better than Cristiano, but it's still doesn't justify the irrational hate towards Cristiano based on penalties and tap-ins.

The hate toward Ronaldo is not about his penalties and tap-ins. People use that to hate him even more.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Madridistas wanting cr to not be disliked/hated on a Barça forum... hahaha. Never going to happen. Not only because of the rivalry between clubs, but because he is a jerk. This is not about his penalties or tap-ins either. I wouldn't expect Messi to be liked on a rm forum either, really makes zero sense.

Why wouldn't Messi be liked on a rm forum?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Holy shit this is epic, watch the whole video(also for a great cause because of donations ):
[tw]645930731621908482[/tw]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Are you being serious? You surely know the answer to that question?

Well he's a player and there's no need to hate a player because he's playing good. I actually like Messi,Neymar,Raki,Iniesta,Puyol etc and I won't hate them because they cost my team some titles. It's part of the game.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well he's a player and there's no need to hate a player because he's playing good. I actually like Messi,Neymar,Raki,Iniesta,Puyol etc and I won't hate them because they cost my team some titles. It's part of the game.

That's your opinion. It doesn't represent every Madridista's opinion on Messi and any other Barca players.

F

Flavia

Why wouldn't Messi be liked on a rm forum?

Because he is the main reason Barça has been superior to rm for the past 10 years. Messi can be respected by madridistas, as he isn't a jerk as cr. But liked? I highly doubt it. Unless one is not really a madridista, just a light supporter.

I respect some rm players and legends, like Raul and Casillas, and Benzema, James, Bale, Marcelo. But I don't like them. But cr is certainly one I don't respect. And it's not about his talent, as I acknowledge he is one of the greats, it's just because of how he is and acts.

Home of Barca Fans