Daniel Alves

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
There is no Hero and Villian.

Nobody is a regular starter for Brazil for now, Menezes is still trying to give opportunity to different players and to find a team that can create the classic element that made Brasil superior. I agree with Meta that the Brasil needs to create this team around the Santos boys, they are sick as hell. If they could find a similar team to the one in 2002 they would be fine, they have a superior defense but their attackers are a lot physically weaker.

Ronaldo and Rivaldo played in front of Ronaldinho and the closest thing you can come to this is by playing Neymar and Pato with Ganso right behind them. That however, leaves Robinho out who always plays really well for Brasil. So this would entirely depend on form. If Ramires is really a boss then its his midfield to command much like Gilberto Silva and Dunga before him (never mind direct comparisons).

fuck 2002, they should be aiming for 1982!

Julie is a top goalkeeper. and they have some decent ones coming through as well.

then they have Dave and T-Silly as the basis of a solid defence. Marcelo is now not a liability at the back (tho he's still not great) and is FIERCE going forward, so he's got that left-back slot locked down as far as I can see. Dani will be the RB, barring rapid improvement from Rafael, but either way that spot is fine. the best thing about having Dani and Marcy at fullback is the opponent will just be bombarded by attacking magnificence from both sides. it'll be a sight to behold!

Ramires is one of the pivots, for sure, but that other spot is up for grabs. Ramires needs a solid holding pivot alongside him (and if you go with Dani and Marcy you deffo need someone who can defend well). Lucas is good, but I'm really glad they've called up Henrique coz he could be boss and a great foil for Rammy. that's the one spot that they need to fill, the others are all obvious.

in front of Ramires you have a line of Robinho-Ganso-Neymar (aka Santos 2010) who wreak havoc. and then you have the Duck leading the line, scoring goals and other such things.

Dani Alves would provide width, Maicon would provide play making. Pick your poison.

we've been over this, but Dani is a much MUCH better fit for the style of futbol the Santos boys would bring to the table.

Maicon has gotten the call-up because Rafael Da Silva is injured. he's been picked as the backup RB in most of Menezes' squads, but coz he's out this time, and Maicon is playing well again, he's got the call! why not? try and integrate him with a view to using him in the Copa America. can't hurt to have the #2 (or #1, if you like) RB in the World in your squad to back up the #1 (or #2, if you like) RB in the World! plus you can always use the Da Silva boys as wingers, they showed that against Arsenal.

"FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Dani Alves to extend his contract with the club until the 30th of June, 2015 #fcblive"
Contract signed tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

beautiful news.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
gifbarcadance.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
fuck 2002, they should be aiming for 1982!

Julie is a top goalkeeper. and they have some decent ones coming through as well.

then they have Dave and T-Silly as the basis of a solid defence. Marcelo is now not a liability at the back (tho he's still not great) and is FIERCE going forward, so he's got that left-back slot locked down as far as I can see. Dani will be the RB, barring rapid improvement from Rafael, but either way that spot is fine. the best thing about having Dani and Marcy at fullback is the opponent will just be bombarded by attacking magnificence from both sides. it'll be a sight to behold!

Ramires is one of the pivots, for sure, but that other spot is up for grabs. Ramires needs a solid holding pivot alongside him (and if you go with Dani and Marcy you deffo need someone who can defend well). Lucas is good, but I'm really glad they've called up Henrique coz he could be boss and a great foil for Rammy. that's the one spot that they need to fill, the others are all obvious.

in front of Ramires you have a line of Robinho-Ganso-Neymar (aka Santos 2010) who wreak havoc. and then you have the Duck leading the line, scoring goals and other such things.

we've been over this, but Dani is a much MUCH better fit for the style of futbol the Santos boys would bring to the table.

Maicon has gotten the call-up because Rafael Da Silva is injured. he's been picked as the backup RB in most of Menezes' squads, but coz he's out this time, and Maicon is playing well again, he's got the call! why not? try and integrate him with a view to using him in the Copa America. can't hurt to have the #2 (or #1, if you like) RB in the World in your squad to back up the #1 (or #2, if you like) RB in the World! plus you can always use the Da Silva boys as wingers, they showed that against Arsenal.

beautiful news.

I am not going to even argue with you.

I'll take whoever, that prospect just makes me want to jizz in my pants.

Home of Barca Fans