Daniel Alves

Pepe Silvia

I'd expect Alves and Luiz to be regulars on the back line. Marcelo will be hard to keep off the team, and there is some fine young Brazilian talent at Shaktar. The 2014 Brazil team will have very few holdovers from the 2010 team. They will be the team to beat.
I have Argentina as the team to beat myself. I have high expectations for the team that sacked Maradona as the shot caller and has brought some balance back into the squad with key players and a sound coach.

That said, Brazil will also be much better off than last time around.

As for Alves, I'm still stewing over that wonder goal from the weekend. Brilliant.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Amazing strike from him, it looked as though he wouldn't even get to it before it bounce. Incredible hit, he's playing superbly right now.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
FC Barcelona official twitter just tweeted that they reached an extension of his contract till 2015, but deleted the tweet after 5 seconds. Weird.

Edit: they tweeted it again, slightly different grammar I think.

"FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Dani Alves to extend his contract with the club until the 30th of June, 2015 #fcblive"
Contract signed tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
FC Barcelona official twitter just tweeted that they reached an extension of his contract till 2015, but deleted the tweet after 5 seconds. Weird.

Edit: they tweeted it again, slightly different grammar I think.

"FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Dani Alves to extend his contract with the club until the 30th of June, 2015 #fcblive"
Contract signed tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

Yup u beat me
To
It

Home of Barca Fans