Daniel Alves

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
At times he really did seem like a complete liability at the back. Profuse amount of misplaced passes weren't really cutting the mustard either.

Glad he scored a goal, though, and turned his game around a bit.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Exactly! It was a like a roller coaster... One minute I was cursing at him, then the next I was hailing him the best RB ever!

So yeah, Dani, please stop messing with my feelings!

ivan22

That's the brazilian blood, he wants his mates to score :D

He's a mad psycho killer. I don't want to meet him in a dark street at midnight lol

gingerless

his mistakes didn't just come out of the blue, he never looked like this before.

a huge part of this is because lucescu knew what he wanted to do in this game, and that was shut down alves on the right side of the field. give him no passing options (this happened almost every time he was on the ball in our half and in the midfield) you could see the shakhtar players pressing the right side and marking all the passing options available, thus forcing him to pass backwards. so while he did make mistakes (forced), it wasn't entirely due to his "off-day" they put him in a sort of a panicking situation and that's exactly what he did.

lucescu was unlucky i thought to come out with this result, his players failed him i think, the back line didn't exactly do their job and the front didn't take their chances. otherwise this would have been a much closer game.

Home of Barca Fans